스물 둘 (22)

❃❃❃
a few days have past since yoongi left his apartment, and the rest of the guys figured he needed a break from things.

they could sense he liked jimin, it was pretty obvious. jimin was still skeptical over yoongi having feelings for him, but the other 5 boys told him to stop being so fucking dumb.

they all hung out and more and more, talking about the plan.

and when it should stop, or how long they should continue it. maybe another few weeks, unless something happened before then, or unless they needed more time.

"should we see if yoongi wants to come over?" jungkook piped up.

"you guys kissed once, dont develop feelings or anything, ya shit."

jungkook's face twisted in disgust.
"ew, what the fuck! im just trying to be nice, because i don't agree with what you're all doing. plus, i don't have feelings for that emo hoe."

and it was true, jungkook did not feel a thing for the older boy. but he didnt want yoongi to feel left out and shitty for the others actions.

it made his stomach churn.

it wasn't even something too bad, it wasn't like they were planning something awful.

but it wasn't something the younger wanted to be a part of and that was that.

"fine, fine. someone call him up." seokjin muttered.

they took a majority vote, choosing hoseok as the culprit, since he was the closest to yoongi.

dial.
ring.
voicemail.

dial. ring. voicemail.

dial.
ring.
voicemail.

no answer.

"he might just be butthurt about namjoon and jimin or he might just wanna be left alone. he's fine."

"try calling him again later?" taehyung asked, hugging his boyfriend from behind. "i will."

they were not worried, sometimes yoongi would get like this, where he just wanted to be surrounded with his own company.

he just needed to take things in calmly, and have some time to breathe without everyone on his ass every single day.
❃❃❃

yoongi stormed out of the complex, item in hand. he knew. he knew at this point, that he had strong feelings for jimin.

he could admit that he was in love with jimin.

he wanted to be with jimin.

at this rate, that seemed highly unlikely and impossible, which made yoongi feel like he didn't matter or he wasnt worthy of jimin's love.

he ran and ran, not looking back which was something he never, and i mean, never did.

running until his calves were burning, until his feet severly ached.

he didn't know where he was going but he didn't care.

because it wouldn't matter.

short update again because why tf not

but how was it (:

what you guys think

I love you guys

- 94KHOP