epilogue.

"Elle, please tell me where we're going, " he sighed.

  "No can do. And, hey, no peeking!" she scolded playfully and he lowered his hands from his blindfold. "Besides, we're here."

She guided him out of the car and he followed her without a clue where they were. He heard their footsteps, then a door opening.

She took in a deep breath. "Open your eyes on three, Miles, alright?"

"Okay..." he trailed off, uncertain.

"One, " she untied the blindfold.

"Two, " she pulled it off and stared at him for a moment.

"Three, " she whispered, stepping away from him. He opened his eyes, then looked around them.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Elle...where are we?"

"Do–do you like it?"

"Well, yes. It's beautiful. But, why does that matter?"

"Because, Miles, " she reached for his hand. "It's ours."

"Ours? You...you bought us a house?" he asked breathlessly and she nodded.

  He began to walk around, awestruck. The kitchen was so modern, the living room was huge, and the rooms were amazing. A smile spread across his face when he saw a picture frame of them on the bedside table.

  "So?" she followed him into the room nervously.

  "Elle, I love it. It's perfect for us. Thank you, " he pecked her cheek tenderly; she blushed.

  She suddenly grinned. "I have one more surprise for you!"

  "What?" he laughed as she pulled him outside.

His stomach dropped at the sight.

"Elle..."

"It's a classic Mustang convertible!"

"No, Elle, " he gaped at her. "This is the original one I had. The one I sold years ago! How did you get this?"

She shrugged nonchalantly. "I have my ways."

"Well, I think I love your ways. Come here, " he wrapped his arms around her and left little kisses on her forehead.

"Miles, " she chuckled.

"Yes, Mrs. Estelle Castillo-Everly?"

  "Oh, I'm never going to get used to that, " she sighed happily as he gazed into her eyes. In her beautiful blue orbs, he saw himself. Staring back at his stunning wife with the upmost love and affection.

  He traced her jawline as he spoke quietly. "Thank you, Elle. For everything you've done for me. I'm eternally grateful."

  "Hey, you deserve that position in Castillo Charities. If there's anyone who knows more about generosity and kindness of heart, that's you."

  "It's you, too, " he said and she smiled.

He leaned over her, arching her back, with his arms supporting her. And when their lips met, it was as if two lost souls finally found their way.

  And it was all because of the homeless boy sleeping on the streets.

THE END

A/N: IT IS OFFICIAL! The Homeless Boy is completed.

  As much as I'm going to miss this story and its characters, I'm happy Miles and Estelle have found themselves and each other. In the end, Miles is more than just a homeless boy. He's a symbol of love and generosity, along with Elle but in different point of views.

  Thank you for everyone who has read this from the start to the end. I am so very grateful and I cherish you all. Thank you!

  If you don't know, The Homeless Boy is a part of a short story series of mine. This is book two, which means book three is on its way!

  Remember, kindness can be found everywhere and never judge a book by its cover.

Q&A? Comment questions below!