23

It's been three days since Stokeley got here and Jahseh was back to him normal self.

They've been going out like crazy and I barely got any time to spend with Jahseh but I wasn't complaining. As long as he was happy, I was fine. He'd just better be out behaving himself.

I walked back upstairs into my room, and to my surprise the both of them were in Jahseh's room just sitting around talking.

When Jahseh seen my light flick on, he turned his attention to me then got up and made his way over to his window.

I took it that he wanted to talk to me, so I went over to mine and let it up.

"You trying to go to this party tonight?" He asked.

"You want to go to a party?" I asked taken away.

He nodded.

"Um, I don't know about that. Who's throwing it?"

"Some kid named levi." He shrugged.

"I think I'm gonna pass. I'm kind of tired from working out with ashaunti today" I told him in all honesty.

"Taylor come on. I want you to be there with me"

"Isn't stokeley coming with you?"

"Yeah but he can't give me a lap dance. That would be gay"

"What makes you think I would give you a lap dance?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh you would"

"What time does it start?"

"In an hour. Get dressed" he said before closing his window shut then walking away .

I sighed and closed my mine back. It was 8 pm which meant the party started at 9.

I would have to lie to my mom and tell her that I would be staying with ashaunti tonight In order to sneak out.

I went over to my dresser to look for something partyish to wear. When I found what I was going in, I had to rush to take a shower.

It took me a whole hour by itself for me to get ready. We were going to be a little late but oh well they'll live.

●●●●

The smell of weed and alcohol filled the air of the two story house party as Jahseh and I followed behind stokeley.

It was loud and every one was live, vibing to xo tour life by lil uzi vert that played over the huge speakers.

I seen many familiar faces from school as we walked through the long narrow hall of the house, which led us into the living room where the real party was being held.

I grabbed onto Jahseh's arm so that I wouldn't lose him through the many people.

Stokeley walked off towards the kitchen like he was familiar with this place and he had no problem with being alone on his own.

I looked around and spotted Kayla standing near the wall along with Marco, Cj and Darius as we made our way past them.

Kayla had shouted something but I couldn't too much hear her over the loud music but I knew that it was something slick.

I ignored them as Jahseh grabbed onto my hand and led me to the middle of the floor. He released me then turned to face me smirking slyly.