25

L A N A

"Callum is planning to get rid of you."

I noticed the way his face fell, followed by a mixture of confusion then anger. I knew it wouldn't be wise to come here and basically just say that, but had I spent any more time thinking about it, I would have missed him.

"What is wrong with you?" He said softly, which only made me more nervous than the angry tone I had expected. "Why do you continue to try and ruin my life."

"I swear, Harry!" My voice choked, tears threatening to spill. "He's trying to get rid of you so he could have Isabella."

He brought his hands up to rub his face, taking a huge groan before entering into his closet and walking out with a clean new shirt on. He sat on the swivel chair by his desk, his eyes focused on me only. It was then I knew I could never forget about him, nor could I ever move on from him. His face was sculpted into my brain with cement and there was no way I could get rid of it.

"Where's your evidence?" He asked. My mind flashed back to home where I realised I had left my phone on the couch in a rush to get here.

"Ashton told me, that's his best friend."

"What did he tell you?"

"He said Callum was planning to either get rid of you or scare you away tonight so he could have Isabelle to himself." I explained, recalling the text message he sent me in a hurry fifteen minutes prior.

Harry's face scrunched together, his eyes looking out the window as if he was deep in thought. "Can I see the messages?"

Shit.

I paused, mind wandering back again to the couch. If only I had remembered to bring it. "I left it at home..." I could tell his patience with me had completely vanished as he stood up with the jacket in his hands. He looked at me one more time, chuckling dryly before making his way towards his bedroom door.

"Harry, p-please don't go. He's going to try and hurt you." I begged again, rushing over to him but he put his hands out in front of me, looking at me in almost disgust.

"You need help."

With that, he went downstairs and was out of the house. I didn't hear his car starting, so I figured he must have walked. I sat on the edge of the staircase, trying to compose myself and just as I had decided to go home and think of another solution, the front door opened and in came Gemma holding a series of bags. Her eyes flickered to me in slight shock before she dropped her bags and wrapped her arms around me instantly. I did my best to refrain myself from crying, only shedding a few tears here and there.

She pulled away, thumbs wiping away my tears before I eventually stopped crying.

"What's going on honey?" She asked, rubbing soothing circles on my back.

"Harry's in trouble." I blurted out to her who looked at me to explain further.

"What do you mean?"

"That guy who cheated on me with Isabelle is out to get rid of Harry or hurt him enough tonight at the party he just went to, so that he could have Isabella." I explained, my voice now hiccuping from all the emotions and crying I had done in the last hour. Her eyes flashed worry before she nodded her head understanding.

"I'm going to take you home so you can rest and I'll keep an eye out for him." She confirmed before buckling me into the car and driving me one block down the road to my house. When she knocked on the door, El was the one to open it. I thanked Gemma before watching her drive off.

El didn't say anything to me obviously knowing I was too tired and too emotional for that. She helped up the stairs even after my constant warning that I was able to walk. She even sat in bed with me saying she would leave when I fell asleep. However she ended up being the one to fall asleep around 1:30AM and I didn't blame her because I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep.