Ch1:Birthday present

Alysa's P.O.V

I wake up to the sounds of plates crashing I slowly walk downstairs in todays outfit, a pastel pink shirt with light blue overalls dress over it, and just below the knee boots. I got to the bottom of the stairs and Katherine the foster care owner came up to me and said "You little slut. I feed you and keep you alive and what do I get in return nothing". I swear she's crazy I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my cardigan and skateboard and headed off to school. My friend always lets me have some of her food so I didn't bother getting breakfast today.

I got to school and saw my friend Hailey "hey hail" I say sadly once I get to her. "Happy birthday...What's got you down Annie... What did Miss Hannigan do today do I have to go kick someone's ass?" she said making me atleast chuckle. "No you don't I just don't feel worth it nobody has wanted me yet" I answer. I pick up my skateboard and walk with her. "My birthday is today and nobody seems to notice" I say, she gives me this 'what about me' I roll my eyes. "Yeah well besides you hail I don't know why I haven't gotten used to not having a birthday... I haven't celebrated in my whole life..." I say feeling like a ghost no one cares about. "Well you can celebrate next month" she says I look confused and she stops grabbing out her binder and grabbing an envelope from it. She hands it out to me so I grab it looking at her still confused. "It's okay a cobra cant fit it there" she says, I reply with "But a spider can". "JUST OPEN THE DAMN ENVELOPE" she says as I giggle. I roll my eyes and open it as soon as I pull out the card I read it aloud.

Dear Alysa,
I know you haven't celebrated your birthday in a LONG time. I also figured you like Once Upon A Time seeming as you talk about it every day. Well here we goooooooooooooo Happy birthday Alysa Lily Parrilla....
                                                 Your amazing friend,
                                                       Hailey Gunford❤

"So cheesy..." I say then continue opening it. I pull out two tickets for a Once Upon A Time convention next month my eyes go wide and I scream "OH MY GOD... HAILEY RILEY GUNFORD HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THESE". She smiles being proud of herself we start walking and she starts talking. "So you know how Ive been saving up my money from chores and grades and stuff like that?" I nod and she continues "well I paid for me and you to go I started Watching ouat last month and I am addicted I'm already caught up". Wow I'm impressedme and her squeel together and go to class.

Lunch

Hailey has been looking at me funny all day since this morning I look at her and say "okay somethings up you have been looking at me all day funny since the gift... What is it?". She takes a deep breath and chuckles "you really thought that was all I got?". I nod answering her, now I'm  looking at her funny. She looks up at the sky closes her eyes, opens her eyes, gets off of the bench and steps out. She looks at me in the eye and says "BACKPACK..... SIDE POCKET". I look at her like she is crazy, then look in the side pocket of by backpack. I pull out two more tickets this time there to get into the VIP area "OH MY GOD HAILEY YOU DO KNOW THEY ONLY SELL TWO VIP AREA TICKETS RIGHT". "Yup and we got those two" she says putting her fists on her hips like superwoman. I stand up and jump onto her hugging her.

A/N
Hope you liked it I know I did Love you all (my 13 followers)😘❤