15.

"I hate gym class." Jin replies shoving a piece of chocolate in his mouth. "Same." I reply taking the rest of his chocolate and shoving it in my mouth.

"Hey! That was mine!" Jin pouts. "Too bad." I reply with a mouthful. Jin smacks me and walks to his locker to get more junk food.

I suddenly feel someone bump into me. I almost choke on my chocolate. "Sorry!"

I look up and see Hoseok himself standing in front of me. A bright shiny smile on his precious face.

"It- it's okay." I mumble swallowing the rest of the chocolate. "Are you sure? I didn't mean to hurt you."

He rubs my shoulder making me squirm. "I'm fine." I say quietly. "Okay good. See you in a bit." He winks at me and walks away.

I almost loose my shit.

"What? What? What? What the fuck is going on? Why did he rub your shoulder? What?" Jin says as he approaches me. "Why is he like this with me? Why?"

"Hoseok is just a natural flirt. Unfortunately." Jin sighs.

"Right. Why can't he just be mean and ugly? Getting over him would be easier."

We begin to walk to the gym, "Aren't you crushing on Yoongi?"

"I don't know. Yoongi is very cute, but let's face it. He would never lay eyes on me."

"Excuseee meee?"

"What?"

"How can he not lay eyes on you? You're hot. If we hadn't grown up together and be really good friends I would hit on you. No lie."

"Agh. You always know what to say."

I give Jin a hug and he gladly hugs me back. Then our coach blows his whistle. "Time for torture." Jin groans.

>>>

"Everybody get in a circle!" The coach screams. Jin and I are already dying from our warm ups. "Oh no. More exercise." I say in between pants.

"Fuck I hate this. Why do people enjoy exercising? It's literally torture!"

"I need you to get in a pair of two. We're playing badminton."

Jin and I immediately look at each other smiling. We always pick each other to be teammates. Mostly because no one picks us, but we don't mind because we like each other.

"Staring with you, Kim Namjoon." The coach says pointing to Namjoon. Jin immediately turns his attention to him.

"Yes?"

"Pick your partner."

Namjoon turns to look at Jin and I'm mentally screaming. Don't pick, Jin. Don't pick, Jin. Don't -

"Jin."

Nooooooooo!

Jin gives me an apologetic look before walking to Namjoon.

We're halfway done and no one has picked me yet. Not to mention the anxiety I feel of not knowing who my partner will be.

I've never had any other partner, but Jin.

"Jung Hoseok."

All of the sudden I feel my stomach twist. I glance at Hoseok feeling my heart beating faster. He smiles at me and for a brief second and I have a stupid thought that he will pick me.

"Sehun."

My heart sinks to my stomach and a familiar pain spreads across my chest.

"Min Yoongi." The teacher calls next.

I look up from the floor and make eye contact with Yoongi. "Him." He says pointing to me. My eyes widen.

"Park Jimin?"

Yoongi nods his head and for some odd reason my cheeks heat up. He slowly walks to me and stands beside me.

A strong smell of cologne hits me. He smells really good. He smells like heaven.

His yet black hair is wet from sweat and his cheeks are pink. He looks stunning. He catches me glancing and I quickly look away shy.

"The six groups over there are going first." The coach says pointing to the other side of the gym. Luckily we're not playing yet.

"We have to win." Yoongi says suddenly. I turn to look at him, "Huh?" My mind didn't process the fact that he's speaking to me.

"We have to win."

"Oh. Yeah. Totally."

"You know how to play?"

"Sure I do. I play it all the time. Badminton is my life. I've been told lots of times that I should do it professionally. In fact I've thought about giving up my dream to be a singer to be a professional badminton player. I breathe and sweat badminton."

"Have you ever even played badminton?" He asks.

"No."

Yoongi laughs.

Not smiles.

But laughs.

He laughs and it's the most beautiful noise I've ever heard in my life. And I made him laugh. I did that. And I want to hear it again.

He stops laughing when he sees me staring. I look down at my feet nervously feeling my face heat up. 

"Why did you pick me?" I ask out loud. I didn't mean to say it out loud it just came out of nowhere.

"What? I can't pick you?"

I slowly look up to see Yoongi's face. He's back to serious now, he still looks flawless.

"N-no you can. I was just wondering."

"I picked you because I was running out of choices. Not because I wanted to be your partner."

I press my lips together and my heart swells. He smiles and I'm confused. Does hurting my feelings make him happy?

"I was kidding. I just don't get along with anyone here."

This makes me smile, "Same. I only get along with Jin and you of course."

"We get along?"

"Sure. We're friends."

"Friends?"

"I - I mean. Acquaintances." I stutter.

"Hmm."

He turns his attention to the game and I can't help to stare at him. He's doing nothing special. Just standing there and I find it so captivating

He's captivating.