Hole - Dean x Reader

"Hey! It's (Y/N). It's Thursday, and you know what that means! Call me."

Next.

"Hey! It's (Y/N). I'm probably just being an idiot again, but have you seen my coat? I think I left it at your place on Thursday. Do you mind if I stop by to pick it up later? Call me!"

Next.

"Hey! (Y/N) again! I was thinking maybe we could go to that bar off the 16th exit on I45 if you wanna drive all that way. I just thought it'd be cool. It's been 6 months since we started dating, and I thought we should celebrate! Anyway call me!"

Next.

"Hey! Dean, it's (Y/N). I had fun tonight and I'm so glad you were willing to drive that far for me. We still on for Thursday? Anyway, call me!"

Next.

"Hey! It's (Y/N). I think I left my bag at your place. I'll be by later to pick it up. Is 6:00 okay? Call me!"

Next.

"Hey! It's (Y/N). Are we still on for Thursday? You seemed like you were busy last time and I don't want to do anything that would make things difficult. Maybe we could change the day? Call me!"

Next.

"It's (Y/N). Dean, call me. It's important."

Next.

"Hey! (Y/N) again. Thursday was fun. I can't wait for Friday next week! Sorry about the Thursday mixup! There's a carnival near downtown Lebanon next week and I thought we could go! Fun, yay or nay? Call me!"

Next.

"Hey! It's (Y/N). Did I do something? You seemed upset at the fair. I'm sorry if I said anything. I love you, baby. You know, it's been almost a year. Maybe I can take you to Lane's to make up for it? Call me!"

It's not your fault. Next.

"Hey! (Y/N) here. I'm sorry about Friday. I didn't know about the whole thing with Kim. Listen, I'm okay with it. What's in the past is in the past, right? I'm not mad that you had hooked up with our waitress, if that's what the issue was. If it wasn't, forget I said anything. You seemed off. Please talk to me. Call me."

Next.

"Hey! It's (Y/N). Call me."

Just focus. Next.

"Hey! It's (Y/N). It's over with Sarah, right? Because you said it was over, but I saw her at Lane's with you on Sunday. Call me."

Next.

"Dean, it's (Y/N). Call me."

Next.

"Dean, it's (Y/N). We need to talk."

Next.

"You can't avoid me, Dean. You know who's calling. Answer your damn phone."

Next.

"I'm not mad that you were sleeping with her, Dean. No, I'm ridiculously hurt, but not mad. You were sleeping with her for the whole time, weren't you? Well, probably not. You also slept with Kim, Rosie, Cathy, Emily, and Marley, but I shut up about them. You think I didn't see? How dumb do you think I am, Dean? We need to talk. Call me."

There's not enough whiskey in the world to make me forget her. Next.

"Dean, it's been a month. Call me."

Next.

"Dean, please talk to me. I need to know where we stand. If you don't call me back tomorrow, don't bother calling ever again."

Next.

"Dean. I love you. I love you so much."

Next.

"Please call me back, Dean. I haven't heard your voice in three months. I love you."

Next.

"Dean. Call me."

Next.

"I love you. Call me."

Next.

"I love you."

Next.

"Did you ever even love me? Or was I just a quick hookup on the highway that you dragged out for weeks in hope of some sort of sex at the ready?"

I love you.

"Dean. I'm still okay. Just thought you should know. I'm sorry I sounded so angry in the last one, I was just going through... stuff. I miss you. I miss your voice. I haven't heard from you in a year."

Next.

"I'm sorry."

Next.

"Now that I think about it, I don't want to hear from you. Don't call me."

Next.

"I love you, Dean. So much. Don't forget that."

Next.

"End of final message."

"Whatcha doing there, Dean?" Sam asked, walking into the library.

"Just seeing if I have any new voicemail," I sighed, a tear falling from my eye.

"I'm sorry about (Y/N)–"

"Don't you fucking mention her. Not everything is about her," I hissed, holding my phone to my chest.

"Whatever, freak. I'm trying to be nice. Suit yourself," he growled, leaving me alone.

Look what you've done to me, baby. Please come back.

I need you.

-~~~~~~~~~-

Let me know what you think?