Chapter 12

~Your prospective~

I woke up not too long after drifting off to sleep, I couldn't tell exactly how long though. My arms were still around Bum, as he softly snored in a deep sleep. I carefully removed my arms from him, trying not to disturb his slumber.

Once my arms were completely removed without waking Bum up, I gave another look at my surroundings. There was nothing much down here, I couldn't see far ahead from the dark anyways.

Before I could search around, I heard the door open, followed by the sound of Sangwoos loud footsteps. I looked over at the stairs, seeing Sangwoo grinning face.

My eyes widened, his expression was terrifying. Sangwoo finally made it to me, and bent down so he was at my eye level. His strong arm found its way on my head, he began to play with my (h/c) hair.

"You have such pretty hair" Sangwoo continued twirling a finger around a strand of hair.

"T-thank you..."  Whenever Sangwoo touched me, it made me feel so nervous, I tried my best to hide it.

After a little bit, Sangwoo finally picked me up, and carried me upstairs. The air was less damp, making it easier the breath.

Sangwoo led me into the kitchen, but it was odd. On top of the table there was all kinds of deserts, cookies, cake, ice cream. I was getting weirded out, this is not what I expected at all.

He sat me down on a chair at the table, then sat on the other end facing me.

"Well...?" Sangwoo titled his head.

Well what? What am I supposed to say?

Sangwoo gave me a cute small grin "eat up!~"

I wasn't very hungry, my stomach was still in knots from yesterday, but I did what I was told in order to not let that happen again. I grabbed a bowl with a perfect scoop of chocolate ice cream. It was delicious, I finished the bowl quickly, maybe I was hungry.

My head began to throb with pain, brain freeze maybe?

The world started to spin around me, my heart began to pound.

FUCK. I SHOULD'VE KNOWN. I'm so damn stupid!

I grabbed the end of the table, trying my best to stand up, refusing whatever Sangwoo put in there to take effect. I looked up as Sangwoos face, I could see his skin color drain, along with the walls and everything surrounding me.

SHIT. NOT NOW.

Before I knew it, I was falling, soon hitting my head hard on the ground.

~~~~~

Why... Does it feel like I'm moving...? Where am I...?

I struggled to get my eyes to open, it was almost like they were glued shut. Everything was so blurry... What am I looking at...? Why am I moving so fast...?  I was still so out of it, my head was throbbing in pain. Should I be quiet? Should I yell  for help...?

Eventually the blurs I saw became shapes, and I could make out what I was looking at. A ceiling...? I guess I'm laying on my back, but this isn't the basement ceiling....

I turned over to my right, Yoonbum was laying right next to me, his hands tied together and a rag over his mouth, it took me a second to realize I was in the same position.

My heart started to race WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. I looked around some more, trying to figure out where we could be, but then I noticed the row of seats Yoonbum was laying next to, we're in the trunk of a car.

I decided to remain quiet, I didn't want Sangwoo to notice I was awake, I'm assuming he's the one who's driving. Taking deep breaths, I tried to keep myself calm.

I heard Yoonbum move a little, his breathing got faster and faster, he probably just woke up. I could see the panic in his eyes, he looked just as frightened as I did. Afraid he was going to make some noise, I gave him a small kick so he can look at me.

Bum quickly turned his head to me, I signaled him not to make any noise, bum nodded letting me know he understood.

The car took a complete stop, the breaks were slammed, making me fall on top of Yoonbum. I attempted to apologize, but I forgot I had a rag over my mouth so it just came out as faint muffles.

Suddenly, the doors leading to the back of the car, flew open revealing Sangwoos excited face. I tightly closed my eyes, hoping he would think I was still asleep.

"C'mon, (y/n)! Wake up" I could hear him giggle under his breath, he then reached for me and picked me up, walking away leaving Bum in the car.

Where the hell are we now. It was too dark outside to tell. I tried to move my legs and kick around, the pain was still unbearable so I stopped.

We then entered a building, it look worn down so it must have been abandoned. There was not much in there, the house was so small it looked like it only had one room. And in that room, there were two old wooden chairs facing each other. Next to the chairs was a table full of rope, nails, and a knife.

My heart began to pound. WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO TO ME. Sangwoo sat me on the chair, grabbed some rope from the table and tied both my legs and arms to the chair. Fighting back didn't do much, other then give me more scratches around my body. It would've been easy to move myself in the chair but my legs were in too much pain to do so.

Even after I was tied down, I struggled to move my arms, but the more I moved them, the tighter the rope got. Is this my punishment for trying to escape yesterday???

I took deep breaths hoping everything was ok, but those breaths quickly turned into sobs. I'm not going to be ok.

Without saying a word, Sangwoo left the room, and slowly came back, carrying Bum.

Bum was struggling to get Sangwoo to let go of him, but Sangwoo tossed Bum on the ground, making the whole building shake. Soon Bum was tied into the other chair, terrified. Just like me.

Sangwoo wiped his hands on his legs, trying to clean them. "Who's ready to play a game?~"

(a/n) hope you guys liked this chapter ;) I tried to make it longer then the other ones.