Chapter 26

0001 - Tempro

0003 - Conner

0097 - Ace

0101 - Shelby (mother ship)

0667 - Marco

0798 - Celeste

0999 - Zan

1000 - Sherry

(To grow)

0125

0403

0200

0778

0301

0908

0098 (Lucy)

0667 awoke with a start where was he? The last thing he remembered he was in battle with several of his brothers and sisters. Reaching out he couldn't find anything to grab a hold of, it was almost terrifying. Finding his voice he tried to speak, at first he could only get static then slowly he started to hear voices.

"Hello? Can anyone hear me? Please someone answer me," came his almost frightened voice.

"Hello 0667, you are safe now and on board me." Came a female voice, suddenly all his fears disappeared; that was mother's voice! Mother was still alive!

"Thank you mother I have been asleep for so long it feels," then a thought hit him, "mother are there many of us left?"

"When you are active we will have a total of eight ships, rest now son. The new emperor will wish to talk to you soon he always welcomes each ship as it awakens."

Excited 0667 did as his mother instructed, the new emperor! He'd never spoken to an emperor before this was indeed an honor!

Shelby smiled at Derrick, he nodded to her to let her know that he thought she had done exceedingly well.

Sighing Derrick had a few things that were weighing heavily on his mind namely the true identity of the one who was in charge of the Taiolan sect now. He shook his head; IF the information that they had received was in fact true. Derrick looked over the data again there had to be a mistake, there was absolutely no way in hell it could be him!

Mary could sense Derrick's distress and desperately wanted to help him, the thing was she had no idea what to do.

On board Tempro, Kimison and Rayburn were finally starting to make a little head way on the transfer apparatus, though it was only a little.

"I'm telling you Rayburn the electromagnetic signals have to be in sync! I don't see where you get off on telling me that the sync wouldn't work." Kimison was saying.

"I just said that in order to get it to work you have to have a balance of energies that's all!" Rayburn replied.

Kimison gave Rayburn a heated look then turned and went to the console, "I have proof you damn idiot!" He shouted.

"As if, you rigid ass!" Rayburn shouted back at him.

They both started to advance on each other when several electrodes came out of the walls and knocked both men off their feet. Mary's visage appeared a moment later, "I had thought that you two had worked well past these displays of anger." Both Rayburn and Kimison's bodies were involuntarily jerking from the voltage that she had used. "I had warned the both of you, this project is far too important for petty arguments!"

Both men looked at Mary the moment they regained some control of their bodies. "Really Mary was that much voltage necessary?" Kimison slurred out his words.