Birthday

A/n It's not actually her birthday I just thought it would be interesting to add to the story. And the winners for all the ships in the book are ................
.................. CORBY, MITHROSS, SKYMAU, AND REDNEY!

Shelby-
I wake up very exited. "YAY!" I yell. Cory woke up.
"Thanks." He says sarcastically and I throw a pillow at his head. I go into the bathroom to get myself ready. I take a shower then do my make up. I walk out of the bathroom in noting but a towel. Cory looks away and I go to the closet quick. I pick out a big hoodie that goes down to my knees. And I also wore some black leggings with some white converse . And to finish it off I had a black vans beanie on the top of my head.
"You can look now." He turns to me.
"You looks so smol in that hoodie!" He laughs.
"Hey! I'm not that small." I mumble.
"Yeah you are. Anyways happy birthday to my smol little bean." He says walking over to me. I hug him and he hugs me back. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him so I don't fall. I look at him.
"W-what are you doing?" I ask him nervously. He looks at me and smirks.
"This.." he kisses me unexpectedly. I sink into the kiss. After a couple of seconds he pulls away. I smile and so does he. "Hey it's your birthday how could I not." I giggle. He puts me down.
"I don't think anyone remembered." I look down. He lifts my chin up.
"Think more positive Shelby." Our faces an inch apart. I peck him on the lips the skip off to the bathroom. I think I like Cory more. But do I still like max? Do I like those new guys? "Ugh!" I accidentally said out loud. I take my toothbrush and put some toothpaste in it. I brush my teeth then walk out. I see Cory texting someone on his phone. "Who ya textin'?" I ask. He looks at me.
"Oh hi Shelby you ready to get going?" He avoids my question. I shrug it off and nod. We walk outside and make our way towards the kitchen. The whole way I'm singing pity party quietly to myself (song at top). "Why you singing that?" Cory asks me.
"Cause most of my birthdays it was just me, max,and Ross. But I lived with Ross so I basically had nobody come to my birthday for the longest time well except max."
"Oh I didn't know that I'm sorry for asking."We walk in and the lighted are off. Hm strange Lizzie is usually always here early. I switch on the lights and see everyone yelling 'SURPRISE!'. I start tearing up. I run up and hug Ross.
"Thanks guys." I say letting go of Ross. "It's my first birthday party." Me and Ross both nod.
"WHAT!? Your first birthday party!?" Jess asks. Me, Ross, and max all nod to her.
"All of our birthdays it was just us three." Max says walking up to me and Ross.
"Yeah remember that one time we made a cake and Ross kept pulling out mtn Dew. And destroyed the cake." I say. They both nod and laugh. "Anyway thank you guys." Ross walks over to the microwave and pulls out a Mtn. Dew. Max gets aggitated. (Ah yes the memories)
"ROSS!" Max yells chasing him around. I walk over to the microwave and find one on the top. It clicks open and max hears it.
"Oh no." I say.
"Not you to Shelby. Ugh!" We all laugh as max gets mad.
"Max are you upset about something?" I ask.
"Are you frustrated?" Cory asks.
"I am mildly aggitated."he says.
"Max are you relatively aggravated maxwell." (And more memories)Cory says. I almost spit out my soda from laughing. I swallow it and start cough laughing. When the laughing dies down we all walk over to the cake. Lizzie lights the candles. I look at the fire. It's so calming how it dances on the candle.
"You ready Shelby?" I got pushed out of my trance by Lizzie. I nodded. Then she started singing . Eventually everyone finished the song and I blew out the candles. 'I wish for all of us to finish our mission we were given.' That is what I wished for. I smiled and Lizzie gave us the day off of training. They asked how I wanted to spend my birthday.
"Sleepover!" Me and Jess said.
"Ugh!" Max and Cory grunted.
"Hey we have new people." Jess says pointing to will, graser, and Liam.
"yeah come on it will be fun." I say.
"As long as we don't do truth or dare." Max says.
"Ok!" I chirped and we all went to mine and Cory's room. This is going to be exiting.

I hope you liked how I put memories of vids in this chapter. I like this story a lot. And a lot if others do too considering this has over 3k views. Love ya guys. See ya next time my little corn dogs!
~bella:]