Chapter 16

" I need to get ready for work" I smirked at Isabella. She raised an eyebrow confused by what i meant saying work. She nodded anyway and followed me toward's the wardrobe. I opened it and was surprised to see it was full of clothes my style.

"I do not know what you mean by work" Isabella asked finally. " I am working for the Mafia now" i explained. Her eyes widened in surprise. "You mean you are working for my brother?" She asked amused. " Christofer took me in, i work for him i stay alive" I said simply.

"But what does he need you for? He would never let someone into the Mafia without trusting them, and needing something from them" She exclaimed. I would leave the part where her brother ought to make me fall in love with him out. She doesn't need to know everything about me. I do not need to get to attached to anyone. 

" Well now i am here aren't i?. And by his orders i need to be ready." I motioned toward's the wardrobe. She didn't seem convinced but nodded anyway. I looked around the closet and the first thing i took out was a black lace sleeveless shirt. My leather jacket, black pant's with a belt and black high heels. I looked at Isabella and she smirked at me.

"Let me do your make up" She jumped in. I usually didn't let anyone do my make up, but she seems like someone who knows how to do it, judging by the dark make up on her face. I nodded at her. After i had my make up and hair curled i got dressed. 

"Well hot damn girl" Isabella smirked. Damn we smirk so much. I smiled at her. " Well i need to go down now, i'll see you later". She nodded and got out of the room. I used the opportunity to look at myself in the mirror. I indeed looked hot. I smiled at myself playing with one of my curls. I was ready for whatever there was and i would do a good job. I once again smiled at myself and left the room. 

I went down the stair's toward's the conference room where they all were seated.  They were all talking about something important when i stepped in. " Hello boy's the cute one's here" I said causing all of them to look my way. I looked into Christofer's face and smiled a seductive smile.  I walked further inside and sat down between Antonio and Christofer. The man looked at me as if i was a piece of meat. I payed no attention and instead focused on Christofer. " What do i have to do "Boss"?." 

Christofer said nothing instead he looked at Antonio who spoke after a minute. " We need a document from a certain man" Was all he said. I raised an eyebrow " So you want me to do my thing and get the document?".

He nodded. " And how do you know if he has the document with him?". I questioned. " He is meeting someone named Gustav Hudson  at 10 o'clock and he will give the document to him" he explained. " We shall show you his picture".

"Then i have to be there thirty minute's before the meeting, that'l be enough time for me to get the document. After he's disabled i'll contact you threw a wire and you'll be there to hide the body" I said. Christofer nodded " You seem to have a good plan princess". I couldn't help but melt when he said princess. I do love the nickname he gave me and i won't hide it. I smiled at him. " I do love" I answered.  He raised his eyebrow's and chuckled. 

"The sexual tension is killing me" I heard Vincent mutter. Vincent was the young one , the one who carried me here. I rolled my eye's at what he said. " I suggest you shut up if you don't want other things to kill you" Christofer said calmly, but the amusement in his eye's was visible to me. 

................

"You know what to do don't you?" Christofer asked for the 3rd time. 

"I lure him into a room, do whatever is needed get the document...yada yada yada" I rolled my eyes. He nodded ignoring my remark." Be sure you are careful, and that he doesn't realise who are you working for" He said. 

"Non preoccupatevi di avere il documento" I said. He seemed surprised  when he heard the Italian. He smirked at me "non sono preoccupato" He spoke causing me to swoon like a little fan girl. I mean this man's Italian was something. " I know he won't resist you" He switched to english. I shoke my head and chuckled. " This isn't hard work for me. I must say it's pretty easy, so do not worry you will have your document's in 30 minute's time" told him.

"Alright let's see how well can you do that" He said. I turned around to leave when he stopped me by pulling my hand back." Remember we are keeping an eye on you". 

"Don't forget i have a wire, you'll be able to hear everything" I informed and turned around. This time he didn't stop me. I went inside the bar and looked around until i spotted him. The song Toxic by Britney Spears was playing. I walked toward's him and sat down next to him. It didn't take even a second until he looked at me. I raised an eyebrow at him and he smiled. This was just too easy. 

I winked at him and turned toward's the barman. " Whiskey please". He nodded at me and gave me the cup. I took the cup and without a second glance at the man went toward's the dance pole. I started slowly dancing without paying attention to anyone. After something like 24 second's i felt someone's hands touch me from my waist.

I looked at the man." What are you doing?" I whispered in his ear. " I wanted to dance with you" he said as confidently as he could. Of course you did you old pervert." Maybe i don't want to" I raised an eyebrow at him. " Come on doll, you clearly gave me a hint" He said referring to the wink i gave him.

"Don't you think your a little old for me?" I asked him playfully. But in reality just the thought of having to touch him made me sick. " How old are you?" He asked me. " Twenty one" I lied. He looked me up and down and smirked" I am thirty eight doll". This was disgusting, i am more than sure Christofer is doing this on purpose.

"Did he just say thirty eight?" I heard Vincent ask threw the micro chip in my ear. " Mhm" I muttered smiling at the guy. The mhm was for the guy's actually. " Well tell me what are you doing here?" I asked him smirking. " Just meeting an old friend" He answered" What about you?". 

"I am looking for a good time" I smiled at him. " Do you think you will have some free time for me before your friend get's here?" I asked him seductively. " I think we still have plenty of time before he come's here" He smirked. I took his hand and led him to an empty room.  I closed the door and pinned him to the wall. He didn't wait for a moment before he started sloppily kissing me. This was disgusting, i don't want this. I forcefully kissed him back and pushed him on the bed.

"Is this the part where you put him to bed?" I heard Antonio ask threw the microphone. The groan coming from the pervert's mouth was the answer. I moved my hand's up and down his body and let him kiss me. I used that as an opportunity to slowly reach out for the needle. He started to kiss me harder and that's when i stabbed the needle on his side. He stopped after a second and looked at me confused i raised my eyebrow's mocking surprise.

" What happened?" I asked him mockingly. " I..I..You...What?" He stuttered before his eye's rolled back and he was fast asleep. I walked toward's the cheap bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I shoke my head and washed my face with water a couple of time's trying to clean it as much as possible. " Step one complete" I spoke threw the wire. 

"Good job Principessa, you know what to do next" Christofer's deep raspy voice answered me back. " Got it".  I took out my gloves to make sure i don't leave any fingerprint's. I walked back toward's the room and picked up his coat that was now on the floor. I searched his pocket's but all i found were two phones. I looked at his back pocket's then searched the bag he had. I found A file filled with paper's and opened it. I looked around threw the page's, they were drug deal's. I put the paper's back in the file and picked up the phone. 

They were two phones a Nokia and an i phone. I picked up the Nokia, because it is for sure his work phone. In that phone he will contact people he doesn't need anyone else knowing. I opened the Nokia with ease, since it didn't have a password. I searched threw his contact's. For sure he wouldn't save his contact with it's real name, so instead i looked threw his text's. The last text's were from an unknown number. 

" I will be there 10" It said. And it was answered with an "Alright".  I looked threw the rest of their message's and after i made sure it was indeed a person named Gustav, and the right person  i send the following message " The deal is cancelled". I took out his sim card and threw it in my jacket pocket. I put the phone and everything back in it's places. I took out a peace of paper and started to write.

" Well i had a great time until you passed out. I am leaving now Chao!". I chuckled leaving the note on his bag. " Finished" I said threw the wire.