Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Shannon's P.O.V:

When I woke up early on Monday morning, it was with a smile on my face, as cliché as that is. Sometimes I even sicken myself.

I was in a good mood, I'd slept well and I'd had a good dream. The smile slipped off my face as I remembered that Nick had been in my dream.

I couldn't really remember it but I did remember being somewhere sunny and I was really happy and right before I woke up I just remember the rich sound of Nick's laughter.

I'd never heard him laugh before, but I just knew it was him.

"God! I'm even dreaming about him" I groaned to myself, "That can't be good."

I had a bad feeling that I was starting to like him which was stupid considering how he'd been acting yesterday, hell considering how he'd acted since we met.

The happiness I'd felt in my dream worried me. I know it was only a dream but I'd never felt like that before, I'd even woken up with a smile on my face!

I didn't know why I liked him; it wasn't like he was nice to me, just the opposite in fact. He acted like my very presence annoyed him and I didn't know why, it wasn't my fault we'd been put in a room together.

I mean I liked a bad boy as much as the next girl, but he was just rude. I sighed; I didn't understand him, or myself and my stupid feelings at the moment.

Yesterday, after Jay and Mark left, when P.S. I Love You was over, Nick had just stormed to his room without saying a word to me, slamming his door yet again. I know I'd sort of intruded on his day with his friends, but they'd invited me to watch a movie with them, not the other way around. I would have happily stayed in my room and read.

I came back to the present with a jolt, it wasn't good to analyse everything or even to think about him, I'd just get a headache. But I had to wonder, could men get PMS? 'Cause he sure acted like he had a bad case of it.

I shook my head, and guys say girls are moody and impossible to understand.

I was still laughing at the idea of Nick with PMS as I rolled out of bed and headed for the shower to get ready.

It was my first day of college and I was nervous, of course.

After I'd showered and dried my hair I got dressed.

I chose to wear a long top with I am not a minion of Evil. I am upper management written across the front, skinny jeans, boots and a jacket because, sadly, it was still cold, and probably would be for ages.

I did my makeup, only putting on a thin line of eyeliner and mascara.

I grabbed my things - this time making sure I had my keys - and headed for the kitchen.

I ate an apple as I leaned against the counter. My mother's voice echoed in my head, telling me over and over to eat a proper breakfast because it was 'the most important meal of the day'. I rolled my eyes, I was in a different country and my mother could still manage to give out to me, typical.

I was too nervous about the upcoming day to eat a proper breakfast and I couldn't stomach anything other than the apple that I had just thrown half-eaten into the bin, even though I knew I'd be starving later.

I glanced at the clock, and then at my schedule. I had to leave now to give myself time to get lost a couple of times before class started.

Even though I'd wandered around the campus the other day when I'd arrived, I didn't trust my navigational skills enough to leave any later than it already was.

I double checked that I had everything: keys, phone, purse, sketchpad, pencils and schedule. I wasn't sure what else I would need but that should keep me going for the first day.

Besides I could always drop back to the apartment if I needed something, the advantages of living on campus.

I paused as I headed for the front door; Nick's bedroom door was open, giving me a glimpse of the double bed inside. He'd obviously left early, either before I'd gotten up or while I was in the shower.

Weird, I thought. He didn't strike me as an early riser, and he was in his second year, so he knew is way around the campus.

Oh well, I thought, it's none of my business.

I put him out of my mind as I walked out the door, turning to lock it behind me just as I was going to try and lock my heart to any feelings for Nick.

************************************************

So Chapter 7 is up....

Sorry it really short, the next one should be longer and i'll try post soon!

Anyway hope you like it....

I finished my exams today...its 3 whole MONTHS til i have to think about school again! yay! :)

Please vote, comment fan?? I'd really appreciate it! and it means a lot...sooo thanks for reading!

Kaz xoxo