|0.47|

O M N I S C I E N T
"Nigga you straight?" Ashton asked Anthony as they walked towards the elevator in the hotel they were staying in.

They had just arrived in California a few hours ago and never really had the chance to make conversation. They were so focused on getting the fuck off the plane and getting to their hotel room. The whole drive to the hotel from the airport, Anthony kept his Beats headphones on, not trying to really partake in any conversation with anyone.

Things that went on back home was weighing heavy on his mind. He wanted to call Jhenea up so bad and tell her that he was sorry for shit that happened, but there was actually no use in doing that. Her phone was shipped off today in the morning so it'll most likely be recieved by her this afternoon.

After spending the last hours of him being in New Orleans for a few days arguing,  he really started to miss her once he got on the plane.  And the fact that he had to hear Payton cry about the five day separation from her father as well was fucking him up to. It seemed like two of the most important ladies in his life wasn't feeling this trip, but in order to keep them satisfied and him on the map,  he just had to go take care of business.

Turning his head towards Ashton,  he nodded. "I'm good woe, tryna get shit handled so I could bounce out this bitch." Anthony hadn't really been anywhere unless it was Houston, Atlanta or Detriot. He wasn't no LA type nigga and quite frankly, he thought that everyone who resided down in Cali was a nut and never really knew how to survive the trenches like he did.

Of course, that's his opinion.

"Nigga, we in LA, not like Louisiana LA, we in motherfuckin' Los Angeles. We gotta make the most of it G. I might fuck around and move up here."Unlike Anthony, Ashton was loving it. He was an adventurous type nigga and loved broadening his horizons.

Anthony looked around the lobby seeing a whole bunch of people walking around in flip flops or slides, tank tops and shorts. "Niggas down here couldn't even catch the drift appearance." He thought as he shook his head. "Nah bruh, this aint home. And for you to think about movin' here makin' you look just as crazy as these LA motherfucka's right now." He laughed lightly as the both of them stepped into the elevator.

Ashton laughed nudging him a bit. "Man fuck you. I bet by the second day you gone love this LA scenery."

Anthony shook his head thinking otherwise. "We here for business not to be some fuckin' tourist. So if we aint leavin' our fuckin' hotel rooms to meet with Anyul then I aint leavin' that bitch."He stated as the elevator doors slid open as they reached the sixth floor.

Ashton scrunched up his face finding what he just said unbelievable. "So you not gone hit up no clubs? No bitches?"

Anthony gave him a cold glare. "You know my situation back home G, aint none of that flyin'."

"Bruh she seventeen!"Ashton exclaimed as they walked through the halls to find their room. "It's either she givin' you some or you turned gay on a nigga."

"Bitch fuck you."Anthony scoffed while swiping the key card. "Anything me and my lady got goin' on don't concern you in any shape, matter or form. While you out hea' fuck all the LA hoes you want, just know I aint partakin' in shit, ya' heard me?"

"You wild."Ashton chuckled.

Stepping into the room, Anthony immediately went into the back where another bed was. He wasn't really feeling Ash right now so he made it his objective to stay far away from him. "We got a meetin' in about four fours, so get yo' shit together before worryin' about partyin' and fuckin' LA hoes."Anthony stated slyly before shutting his door.