Ch2:Until Then

Alysa's P.O.V

I got home to Crazy Katie thats what me and Hailey call her. "Hey Kat I have to talk" I yell hoping she would hear me during all of the screaming, Laughing, and crying. she looks at me and nods. I walk upstairs into a room where thankfully has no kids inside. Kat opens the door and closes it behing her, she got the idea and sat down next to me. "What's up?" she asks, she looks down so I try to be funny. "The sky is" I answer she giggles a little so I tell her. "Today Is my birthday and Hailey got me and her tickets to go to a Once Upon A Time convention in Los Angeles next month and I want to go" she just looks at me and smiles. "Is that so...?" she asks I nod ans then she continues "Well happy 16th birthday, my gift to you is a yes!". I start jumping around and screamed I stop and look at her "Wait why?" I ask a little confused I swear she used to hate me. "I cant miss a Chance for less kids are you crazy" she saids an I nod. I giggle "We will be staying in a hotel for a week" I say. "Ok" she says back I look at her and she says "Go" she already knew. She stood up and I hugged her excitedly I ran downstaris Grabbed my skateboard and went to Hailey's house.

I got to Hailey's house and she opened the door "HAIL HAIL SHE SAID YES!!" I say jumping around. As soon as she heard that she started jumping with me 'I'll finaly get to meet LANA PARRILLA!!' I thought to myself. I stop jumping around as my phone buzzed I look at the text and I'm confused.

Katherine=K
Alysa=A

K- When you get back I have something for you.

A- What is it?

K- Suprise!!! Oh and when do you have to leave for the convention?

A- We leave August 16th and get back the 23rd.

K-  Ok see you when you get back.

A- Bye I'll be back in about an hour

K- Ok gtg Stephanie made Kash cry😬

I look at Hailey and tell her "I told Kat that I will be back in an hour". She smiled and dragged me Inside, we just spent the time playing games and talking about the convention.

Katherine's P.O.V

(Before the text)
I look at the envelope I got when Alysa first came into Foster Care I never opened It, I don't even know what it is. I know it's from her birth parents but never met them. I finally look in it and grab out a necklace

I turned it around and engraved on the back of the gold said "Mommy loves you Alysa xoxo 💜"

I turned it around and engraved on the back of the gold said "Mommy loves you Alysa xoxo 💜". There was no innitials but I should give it to Alysa anyway to know her parents DO love her.

(After text)

Once I handled Stephanie and Kash I got $10 and went to the public library and color printed out once upon a time photos first the "Cover" for it:

It's white on the back so rhe cast can all sign it. I also printed color pictures of everybody In the cast. She will love this.

Lana's P.O.V

"We won't find her Lana we should just give up" Fred tells me. "No I won't and Can't give up... You can give up all you want Feed but I won't I know she's out there and I know we will find each other!" I yell at Fred I'm sure we will find her next month at the convention I just know it. I run out of our room I know she has the necklace I just do. I look down to my matching necklace as Alysa's "I will find you and apologize I promise....I promise" I sigh.

Alysa's P.O.V

Me and Hailey Finish hanging out and I tell her I had to go home. I get home and see Katherine on the couch waiting for me. "Alysa come sit" she tells me I sit dawn and she starts talking "When you were a baby and first came into foster care there was an envelope from your parents I totaly forgot about it but I opened it today and here this was in it...." she hands me a beautiful nacklace I smile. I turn It around and see what It says "Mommy loves you Alysa xoxo💜" I quickly put it on. I had to ask this question "D-did you know 'em?". She just looks at me and shakes her head no "But I did get these..." she says handing me printed pictures of the cast. "I didn't want you looking too boring just with a blank piece of paper" she chuckles and I hug her. "Thank you" I say happily.

A/N
okay so I will post a new chapter tomorrow and just so you know next chapter will be the plane ride and skipped to August ❤❤ Love you guys😘