Six

When Dan woke up later on, he had a new message from Phil.

  hey. don't know when you're gonna get this but just wanted to say hi..  :)

  Dan smiled widely. What a nice way to start his day. And also with some breakfast, he was starving. He replied to Phil's text with a good morning (afternoon?), then walked to the kitchen.

  Last night had been a really good night for Dan. Phil was honest to god the first person he had ever opened up to about anything, and at the moment, it made him feel overjoyed that Phil of this part of him. Dan had invited him into his life, and he had accepted.

  His phone beeped with a new message, and Dan smiled, knowing it was from Phil.

  good afternoon to you too. was wondering if you wanted to meet up later, you could meet chris and pj and we could all just hang?

  Dan grinned wider. He'd wanted to meet this mysterious Chris and PJ since phone had mentioned them, and now he was going to be able to. And hang with Phil, not at four o'clock in the morning.

  He quickly accepted, and Phil texted him the address to his house He was gonna see Phil's house as well? This day couldn't get any better.

  God, he was so weird.

  Dan jumped into the shower quickly and got dressed, trying not to look too depressing do as to make a good impression on Phil's friends. After flat ironing his hair and sliding on his trainers, Dan grabbed his keys, phone, wallet and headphones, then left the flat and started making his way to Phil's house.

  It was three-thirty in the afternoon and the streets were pretty crowded. Dan was usually on his laptop or mindlessly watching television. Now, though, he was navigating his way quickly through the crowds of people all pushing and shoving to get where they needed to be. He really wasn't used to this.

  He had typed Phil's address into his phone so as not to get lost and ten minutes later, he was standing in front of a giant building, at least fifteen stories high. phone said he lived on the second to top floor.... so much work.

  He sighed, opened the door and started the journey...towards the elevators. He hadn't done much exercise before, no need to start now.

  Dan exited the lift on the fourteenth floor and headed down the hall to Phil's flat. Hesitated. Knocked on the door three times and waited, trying to calm down and not freak out. There was shouting and laughter from behind the door, followed by loud footsteps and suddenly the door was flung open by a tall guy with wavy hair and sparkling green eyes.

  "Hey!" he said, holding out his hand, which Dan took hesitantly. "I'm PJ. You must be Dan; Phil's told us all about you guy's late night adventures."

  Dan beamed inwardly at the thought that Phil talked about him.

"So you're PJ then? Phil has also told me about you and Chris."

  PJ smiled and walked back into the apartment, Dan following him, looking around curiously. It was very nice and tidy, which he had expected, but there was also a lot of miscellaneous crap placed neatly in random places; the bookshelf in the corner, the television stand, even the windows.

  "We're all in the kitchen, over here." PJ said, walking around a corner, and Dan ran over so as not to lose sight of him. He walked into what was obviously the kitchen and paused when he saw Phil with PJ and another guy who must have been Chris.

  Phil looked exceptionally good-looking today. Not that he didn't every other day, just today he made Dan want to jump him right then and there.

  Shut the fuck up, brain, Dan thought, frustrated that he was so frustrated. He smiled at Phil and walked over to the group, shaking hands with Chris.

  "Glad you could make it, Dan." Phil told him, smiling, and Dan's heart fluttered at the sound if his name coming from this beautiful guys mouth. He needed to calm down or else he was gonna do something he'd regret.

  "Wouldn't miss it." he replied, grinning. "Besides, I had to meet the fabulous Chris and PJ you talked so much about."

  "Aw, it warms my heart so much that you talk about us, Phil." Chris said sarcastically, slinging his arm around Phil's neck and pulling him to his side. Phil rolled his eyes and shoved him away playfully.

  "I only mentioned you guys a few times." he said. "Dan's just exaggerating."

  PJ faked having a heart attack, a mock look of hurt on his face. "You've wounded my heart!" he yelled. "Here I thought we were the best of friends, and you reject us."

  "Sorry, mate but Dan has replaced you guys." Dan knew he was just joking, but he was still happy that Phil had referred to him as a friend.

"Was should probably get going." Phil said, checking the time on his phone. "We don't want all the shops to close before we get to them."

  Phil walked out the kitchen first, with Dan following close behind and Chris and PJ taking the rear, shoving each other and laughing.

  Dan was looking at the floor, so when Phil stopped abruptly, Dan ran straight into him.

  "Shit, sorry." he apologized, but the moment he made contact with Phil, his whole body lit up with some kind of electricity. And Phil smelled really good.

  "No problem." Phil said. "I just dropped my phone." He bent to pick it up and Dan had the nicest view of his ass.

  PJ snickered behind him, and Dan loomed to see what was so funny. Chris and PJ were looking at him with a strange gleam in their eyes, and Dan had a feeling he knew what it was about. They had seen him looking. He blushed furiously, and continued to walk as Phil retrieved the dropped phone.

  He had just met PJ and Chris, but he was almost positive that they knew about his little crush. He just hoped they wouldn't confront him about it or worse, tell Phil.

  This was gonna be some afternoon....