Chapter 6

"Are you ok?" My roommate asked me. "I'm so sorry. I didn't want to make you cry. Your grandma is really proud of you, she really is."

"Did she tell you that?"

The black haired girl nodded and gave me a warm smile.

I smiled back at her. "Wow, that was intense." I said wiping my tears. "How rude of me. I haven't introduced myself and I don't know your name either!" I offered my hand to shake hers. "I'm Raiza Esmond an this," I said, poiting at my handsome classmate, "is Cam."

"I kinda knew what was your name." She said laughing. I looked at her confused. "Your grandma told me." A shy smile appeared on her pale face. "I'm Rue Driscoll, really nice to meet you both."

Right. Psychic roommate. "You have to give me sometime to get used to this." I said, laughing sightly. "So Rue, Cam and I don't have classes until 4. Do you want to walk around campus? This is our first year here so we don't know the place."

Cam squeezed my t-shirt slightly, making me turned my face to see him. The look is his eyes were uneasy. He wasn't sure if having Rue around would be such a great idea. I offered him a warm smile, letting him know that we can judge Rue for her 'special talent'. In the end, she's just a girl studying here AND my roommate.

"I'd love to but I have classes in 15 minutes." Rue's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "My last class is at 4 too, so I'll be free after if you still want to hang out."

"Sounds like a plan!" I said happy to getting along with my roommate. "We'll meet you at the cafeteria and we could eat something."

She nodded in agreement.

Cam and I said goodbye to her and as we were leaving through the door, I felt someone's hand on my wrist. I turned around and Rue was looking at me with a worried look in her eyes.

"Is there something wrong Rue?" I wasn't sure if I really wanted to know the answer since she's a psychic.

"Raiza." The tone is her voice was low and shaky. "Be careful. There's someone, something that wants to hurt you." What was she talking about? I don't know anyone here. Why would someone want to hurt me? "I can feel it. He's lurking you."

"He?"

"He's pure darkness. Pure evil." The actual fear in her blue eyes warned me she wasn't joking. "I can't figure out quite well what he wants yet, but I can assure you it's nothing good."

"It's everything alright girls?" Cam was walking towards us. He must have noticed I wasn't behind him.

"Please be careful." Rue begged me, letting go of my wrist and then turning around.

I stayed a few seconds looking at her, perplex. What had been that? Who was Rue talking about? Someone wanted to hurt me?

"Raiza?" Cam called out my name. I turned around and he looked worried and didn't seem to understand what was going on. Well, neither did I.

"Let's go." I managed to say. If I was going to tell Cam this I needed to make sure he wasn't the person Rue had warned me about. But I don't think he is. He has been really good and nice to me.

If he really wanted to hurt me, he would have done it already. We've spent a lot of time together. He had had plenty of opportunities.

He's definitely not the person Rue talked me about.

Harry.

What was he doing here?

"We meet again, baby." His British accent sounded really appealing.