Chapter 7-My First Test

I was flying through the air and all I heard for most of my flight was Jaune screaming.I finally crashed into the woods.I landed feet first and looked around the woods.There was so many trees around me barley any light came through.

Y/N:Chart the fastest course to the objective.

Ghost:Done.Go north.

I started to run north. after about 10 minutes of running my Ghost talked to me again.

Ghost:Wait......i'm detecting something else....

I heard roars in the distance.Wolf grim,Beowolfs,walked out from the bushes.

Y/N:It will have to wait.

I pulled out my shotgun,Jingukogo-D.

Ghost:Wait!Its important-

I cut him off.

Y/N: Fight now talk later.

Ozpin pov.......

Ozpin was on his scroll looking at the status of all the students.he was watching Y/N and how fast he took care of the Beowolves and how he was already running to the exact spot where the objective was..He just noticed how Y/N didn't find a teammate.

Glinda: Should I take him out of the mission? Something seems odd about him.

Ozpin: No.I  think I have to keep a closer eye on him.

Ozpin: Lets see how he does.

Y/N pov......

I fought grim and ran to the objective at the same time. Once the grim stopped coming after me,I realized I was in a large clearing in the woods.There was a destroyed building.I walked over to it and saw chess pieces on pillars inside.One was already gone.I heard something move behind me.I quickly turned around and pulled out my sidearm.It was only Yang.When she saw the sidearm,she put her hands up.

Yang: Woah calm down its just us!

Y/N:Sorry.

I put my sidearm away and noticed Blake right behind her.

Y/N:I guess you guys already got your piece?

she held up her piece in her hand

Yang:Yep.Who do you thing will be here next?

Right after she said that I heard a scream.We all looked up to see Ruby falling from the sky right into a tree nearby.

Blake:Did Ruby just fall from the sky?!

Then a Grim came out of the forest.It was a bear.A guy was running right next to it.It was roaring in pain and died right in front of us.A girl was riding it.When it died she seemed mad and got off its back.She saw us a got excited.She ran over to us and talked to us really fast allI could understand was her name.Nora.

Y/N:Nice to meet you?

Nora:Hi!This is my friend Ren!

Ren: Hey.

We heard another sound coming from the woods.

Yang:Another one?!

We saw Pyrrha running out of the woods and behind her a giant scorpion with Jaune holding on to its tail for dear life.Ruby was right behind them.Ruby came running over to us.

Ruby:Hi....

Yang:Ruby! Wait, wheres your partner?

Ruby pointed up and we all saw a giant grim bird,a nevermore.I could barley see someone on its leg.It was Weiss.

Y/N:Oh for goodness sake....

I pulled out my sniper and aimed it at the Nevermores eye.I shot one black spindles bullets at its eye and it started fall.Once it got closer to the ground Weiss jumped off it.The Nevermore started to fly back up into the air.Weiss started to fall out of the air and right before she fell onto the ground. Jaune caught her but,she fell on top of him.

Ghost:you know,this kind of stuff never happens back home.

Y/N:Not now ghost.

I looked back at Ruby,Yang and everyone else who was standing next to me.

Y/N:Go get Weiss and go deal with the Nevermore.

Ruby:What about you?You can't take that scorpion on all by yourself!

Y/N:Are you kidding?That things a break compared to whats back home.

I ran at the scorpion getting my Nova bomb ready.

Y/N:here goes nothing!

I jumped up in front of the scorpion and aimed my nova bomb.I threw the bomb at it and the bomb hit its head.It covered its eyes with its arms and started to flail.It threw Jaune of its tail and across the field. Pyrrha ran after him. The scorpion turned to me and hissed.One of its hand reached out trying to grabbed me but, I jumped out of the arms way and brought out my sword,darkdrinker and cut the arm off its body.Its arm fell to the ground and started to dissolve into black dust.It screeched and pulled back its other arm. It started to back up into the woods.Its arm was covering its head.I ran at it one last time and stabbed it in the head.It dropped to the ground and dissolved. I looked back at where everyone was standing.Everyone was now fighting the Nevermore at a destroyed tower across the field.I ran towards the tower.

Ghost;Now can I tell you about what I-

Y/N:AFTER THE FIGHT!

I ran up to the bottom of the tower.Everyone was all over the tower,getting ready to attack the giant bird.I pulled out my sniper.I was out of ammo. The bird started to fly towards the tower about to attack someone.

Y/N:Only one thing left to do.

I pulled out my Gjallerhorn and took aim at it.Once my rocket locked onto the bird I fired it just in time to stop it from attacking someone.It instead crashed into the side of the tower and started to fall but,Yang got on it and shot at it.The bird crashed into the ground.it started to fly again,but got stuck thanks to Weiss.With a ultimate combination.Ruby killed the Nevermore.

Y/N:That was a close one.

Ghost:yes good job.Now can I tell you what I scanned on my scanner?

Y/N:Yes.What did you scan that was so important?

I was annoyed with the ghost,he was usually annoying but he was more annoying today.

Ghost:Its the vex!