We're Not Cowards

Finian POV

Teeth clamped down tight into the scruff of her neck, red rage so great our ears burn with it. Working his teeth down into her throat, clamping on tight. No escape until a lesson is learned, she will not leave us.

The wolf will not allow her to do such a thing. I will give my wolf what he wants, sitting back and watching a show of what the first lesson he will teach this female who is used to doing as she pleases. Lesson one.

He's her Alpha.

The wolf imprinting his sharp point into her neck, body resting on hers, pressing fur into the ground. Shaking her neck with his mouth, every time she bristles, snaps, trying to get a good clean bite in. The indomitable Nature of her, fighting tooth and claw every step of the way.

Letting the Nature of his status surge through his veins, the growls so malicious, so fierce he's giving her something I have never heard before, a true Alpha Wolf voice. He's putting on a great show of strength and power so her wolf understands this and in a way needs to see and hear this. She will never follow if she thinks that she is more.

He's her Alpha, this is his lesson in submission.

Crouching lower to the ground, she's no match for the weight of us she's still a female, Alpha or not, males are always made

Bigger

Heavier

Stronger

This is her wolf's purgatory, it's my job for her to understand that this could be her salvation as well, it's just the matter of going about it in the right way.

The wolf's clay that's molded, hardened into the most unloving, unlovable wolf that has ever walk our world, somehow has to be broken, shattered to have something else emerge that's hibernating deep down underneath all the layers of her.

Endless patience...

The wolf holds her by her neck, letting all his dominance dominate her Nature in understanding he is the Alpha, it's his will that will be followed, she will bend to him.

It's not really a whimper we hear, it's more rigid spasms of sound in a throat that never has whimpered, she has never made this sound before, a cry of submission. Her tail tucks into herself, with another hard bite leaking more of the throat of her life on the ground. Letting the neck go, sniffing it, he clamps on again shaking her hard before letting go watching her for any raised lip, any bristle of fur, none come. The wolf is cowered on the ground, ear tucked in tight behind her, tail curled around her body.

If you think you are defeated you will always remain defeated.

Standing a few feet away he continue's to look at her in the eyes, while she looks away only to look back at him, to look away again. Her Nature so strong, the will in her so strong that this is the first of many battles to be won before the war can be decided.

Patience.

After an hour the wolf comes groveling our way, trembling, whimpering seeking to make apologies.

She has never apologized till now.

Nose presses into our flank, she rubs her body along his side, tongue licking his mouth. He ignores her, head held high but his eyes stay on her.

Watching

When she goes belly up exposing her soft underside to our sharp teeth we know that we have made a crack in her clay. Growling towards her, she quakes, whines out. Deciding to groom her as a male must do to his female. Nudging her so she stands up, he smells first before rubbing up against her to saturating her in his smell.