This isn't what it looks like

The next day, we were told that we may go back to our common room. Although, I was still bothered by Professor Dumbledore and Snape's conversation. Someone let Sirius Black in the castle. And not just any someone, but a Professor. Sighing, I went to my room and changed into my uniform. When I went down to the common room, Daphne nor Blaise was in sight. Instead, Malfoy was. Surprisingly, just Malfoy.

"Malfoy?!" I exclaimed.

He turned around and shockingly, he didn't frown nor scowl. He just stood there, emotionless. What's wrong with him?

"Are you okay?" I asked him. Instead of answering, he went up to me and just stared at me. I was about to leave, when he extended his arm, blocking my path. He stood in front of me and started leaning in. I wanted to push him, shout at him but I didn't. Instead, I leaned in too.

"What the heck are you doing?!" Turning around, I saw Blaise and Daphne, mouth wide open.

"This isn't what it looks like!" I protested.

"Really? Then please explain on why both of you were leaning in, about to kiss." Daphne said. 

I was speechless. I don't know what to say or do. I blinked once, twice, thrice and blurted out the first thing that came into my mind, "We were reading each others eyes. For divination." 

"What?" Blaise asked.

"You heard me. Now, come on. We're gonna be late." I grabbed Daphne and Blaise's wrist and dragged them to the great hall. When we got there, I hurriedly grabbed some food and shoved them in my mouth. I didn't want to start a conversation about what happened. After breakfast, I hurried to first period, not bothering to wait for them. I was red and flushed. I could feel it. My face is so hot and I'm pretty sure I was going to explode there and then. 

When I got to DADA, I hurriedly sat down beside Harry, who was already there with Hermione and Ron, and said to him, "Please don't question why I'm here right now and yes, I'm red and rambling and now I'm going to stop."

I faced front but I knew they were looking at me weirdly. I can't help it. I was about to kiss Malfoy a while ago. Malfoy, my enemy. My bully. Who the hell kisses their bullies?! A few minutes later, Snape burst through the door and said, "Turn to page 394."

I took out my book and went to the page assigned. I was shocked to see what is was all about.

"Excuse me sir, but where's professor Lupin?" Harry asked.

"This is not really of your concern, is it,  Potter? Your professor finds himself incapable of teaching in the meantime. Page 394." Snape said. Incapable of teaching? Did something happen to him? This is weird. After every transformation, dad's back to the house the next day. Is last night's transformation worse than before?

"Werewolves?" Ron exclaimed as he looked down on his book.

Hermione started to ramble about the topic we were supposed to be on until Snape cut her off. I heard Ron whisper to Harry on when Hermione entered the room. I can't believe he didn't notice her.

"Now. Which of you can tell me the difference between a werewolf and an Animagus." Snape asked. Everyone stared at the slide of the werewolf attacking as Snape looked around. A moth passed by Harry and continued to fly until.... SNAP! It was pinned onto his desk, letting dust out. Harry raised his hand and a parchment appeared. "No one?" As much as I wanted to answer since I knew the answer, I didn't want the attention. "How... Disappointing."

"Please, sir." Hermione said out loud. "An Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. A werewolf has no choice in the matter. Furthermore, the werewolf actively hunts humans and responds only to the call of its own kind-" She was cut off when Malfoy let out a small growl. I rolled my eyes at his immaturity.

"Quiet Malfoy! Though one must admit to feeling your pain." Snape then glared at Hermione. "This is the second time you spoke out of line Miss Granger. Tell me. Are you incapable of restraining yourself? Or do you just take pride in being an insufferable no-it-all." he asked, his voice dripping with venom.

"He's got a point you know." Ron whispered to Harry. I swear, he needs to stop doing that! It's a bad influence on my brother!

I noticed Harry looking at the parchment from Malfoy. There was a flash of dread in his eyes. Whatever is written there, it was anything but good.

"Five points from Gryffindor. And as an antidote to your ignorance, I prescribe two rolls of parchment on werewolves, with particular emphasis placed on recognising it." he said. He then silently made his way to Harry. "Passing notes Potter?" he said as he snatched the parchment from Harry's hand and eyes it. "Not exactly Picasso, are you? I hope you demonstrate more talent on the Quidditch pitch this weekend than you do as an artist."

I heard Malfoy and his goons chuckle at what Snape said. I still cant believe I almost kissed a guy like him.

The lesson went on with Snape saying things in a monotonous way.