ten

so as i type this, aisle five is at a motherfucking 19k reads. do you realize this means i literally got about 10k reads in 6 days. siX FUCKING DAYS. THIS MAKE SR KJEHRKASBDHAWNSM,A/ ASIME ENRJSKDB SEND HELP. I NEED AIR PLS HELP ME MAYBE BY THE TIME I POST THIS IT'LL BE AT 20K AND THAT'D BE TOMORROW AKA MY BIRTHDAY // MARCH 28 // SO THAT'D BE THE BEST BDAY PRESENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD ILY ALL SO MCUHS DKAJENRMSDN

TODAY IN CLASS MY FRIEND AND I WERE SPEAKIGN AND I CASUALLY BROUGHT UP WATTPAD AND WE SOON REALIZED WE BOTH APPRECIATE THE ART OF FANFICTION, NOT TO MENTION 5SOS AND ONE DIRECTION PARTICULARLY SO GO FOLLOW HER @XXLOSERRUSXX I LOVE HER TO DEATH AND READ HER PROLOGUE OF "TEA" A HARRY FIC OMSAGJKNEWLFK

OK STORY

»

So, when can we meet up? Luke had asked the question a couple days ago and she was still trying to figure it out. It wasn't that long after they parted ways, keeping their communication to long phone conversations and texting twenty-four seven. She was okay with it. When Luke went to the bathroom and left the phone on his bed, one of the other's would take it.

"I'll be right back," Luke had said once and she heard the sound of it being put down. She hummed to herself, painting her nails and glancing at the cartoon that was playing. Until she heard the sound of some movement on the other end and some male giggling.

Emma raised an eyebrow. "Hello?"

The person on the other line laughed loudly. "It's Ashton," they said and Emma laughed quietly, listening for what he had to say. "Um, Luke, like, loves you. He talks about you all the time. I swear to God. It's 'You guys would not believe what Emma said two seconds ago' or 'Emma is just so cute'." She blushed and put the nail polish down. "He won't dye his hair back because you said you liked it."

"No way," she giggled, her jaw dropping. "That's so cute."

Then there was some more movement and she heard Luke's voice in the background. "Oh, you twat, get off of the phone," he yelled and then it sounded like he jumped on Ashton. The blonde was laughing under the purple haired boy and Emma listened until she was laughing so hard she was crying. "What did you tell her?"

She giggled and shook her head. "No, don't tell him!" she cried, holding her stomach as she laid on her bed, sliding her cardigan off. Her sister had just taken the two of them shopping earlier, bought them both some new clothes. "It'll be our little secret." Ashton laughed along and Luke scoffed.

"You're not allowed to keep things from me!" he interjected and a smack of skin on skin contact sounded; it was obvious Luke was allowing Ash to kick the shit out of his ass, still on the phone with her. "Hey, you should come over tonight. Meet the guys properly." Her stomach fluttered and she thought it over. Her mum would never allow it.

Ms. King was the type of mother who had strict morals on how dating should go. After a few dates, she absolutely had to meet him, usually to have a dinner with a heavy interrogation. While Emma never brought any boys home, Nicole had her fair share of boys for their mum to grill quite awfully. Most of which were questions about parents, what they plan to do with their life, and what they plan to do with Nicole. Em was sure Luke wouldn't agree to meeting her mum so soon, so she just hummed.

There was silence for a second. "I don't know if I can," she replied nervously. "My mum has these rules, and plus . . . never mind." Luke licked his lips before holding the phone between his cheek and shoulder, straddling Ashton's back and pinning his hands above his head so he couldn't hit him. "I can try, though."

"Sounds good to me," Luke responded, doing a little butt-hop on his mate's back to crush him. "I'll text you, okay? Right now I have to kill Ashton until he tells me what you were talking about. Bye, Em." She laughed shortly before goodbyeing and hanging up. He continued to beat his friend after throwing the phone on his bed.

She climbed off her bed, careful not to mess up the nail polish on her toes. Her gait was silly as she trekked through her house, trying to find her mother amongst the rooms. Nicole was tapping away at her laptop in her room whereas Mum was in the kitchen, stirring some sauce. She nervously crept over to her, sitting at the counter on a barstool. "Mum? Can I ask you something?"

Her mother turned to her and nodded. "Go ahead, my dear."

Emma questioned what she was about to ask. It was going to take a lot of convincing, persuasion, strategy, and patience to get her to say yes. "I was really hoping I could meet up with Luke sometime, and he wants me to come over to his and his friends' flat to hang out tonight. I'll be home by cerfew," she added, but not before finishing with, "for real this time." Her mum blinked at her.

"Four lads and you?" Ms. King asked skeptically, and Emma nodded. "How're you going to get there? You have no car, Emma." She blew her greying hair out of her eyes and sighed. "I don't like this. Who even is this boy? I know you like him, but you met him in a pharmacy. What if they gang bang you?" Her daughter looked at her with a horrified expression. Gang bang?

"I can take care of myself, Mum," she defended. "I'm almost eighteen years old. And you told me that you met Dad at a bake sale for Eric." That was true, her mother had met Mr. King, may he rest in peace, at a student bake sale for the primary school. Robin's ex was Eric's father, while Mr. King (his name was Jeff) had Nicole with a different woman. At the time, Eric was only five, while Nicole was around three in pre-school. Emma was the result of Jeff saying a brief hello to Robin before complimenting her on her funfetti cupcakes. They were just Pillsbury. "And I'd take the bus."

Her mother looked at her tiredly. "Just take your stupid car. I'm telling you, though, if you ever end up in jail again with that boy, you're not to date until you're forty-six. Do you understand me?" she said, and Emma lit up like a Christmas tree before nodding excitedly. She threw her arms around her mum and whispered a thank you. Then she bolted to her room.

She sent a quick text to Luke that she was allowed before starting on the new clothes she'd bought and getting her curling wand ready.