11

BELLA

- a week later -

"Have you talked to the deadbeat lately?" Sunny asked as I was putting my groceries up

I sighed and shook my head no. "He'll drop kairi off and leave. I mean I'm thankful because at least he allow me to see her. I just wish he would stop being so damn petty you know? I feel like I can't do it no more sundrea. I'm doing shit by myself, I appreciate Amare but I just would rather have kovi helping me. It's his baby too after all. "

"First off bitch, don't call me sundrea ever again. Second, you don't need his ass! He doing you wrong Bella, can't you see? You stressing mad hard over that deadbeat and it's not fair that you gotta go through this." Sunny preached.

I was stressing. I was tired, and apart of me just didn't want to do this anymore.

"Sunny?" I called out. "I think I'm gonna give him up for adoption."

---

Kovi

"I missed this

"I missed this." Kearah spoke as she laid in bed with me.

I felt ashamed. I didn't know what I was doing. I can't believe I took this conniving bitch back. I don't know why I couldn't just swallow my pride and apologize to Bella.

I knew if Bella found out about me sleeping with kearah, things wouldn't go well. Bella loved kairi and for her to find out that I'm sleeping with her deadbeat mother.. damn.

Nobody knew and I wanted to keep it that way. Everybody been jumping down my throat lately but honestly I just didn't give a fuck. Bella didn't think I was good enough so fuck it.

"Aye go get dressed. Imma take you and my baby girl out."

She hopped up out the bed and headed to the bathroom.