death has released me 6:13 PM

hey you. did you forget the sensation of your thundering pulse running so wild underneath your papery skin it almost burst at the seams? you've been asleep so long under the complacent spell of Hypnos, perhaps you've forgotten how to live. he laid poppies at your feet and invited Thanatos, his dear brother, to the sombre function. o, Thanatos adored you. dissolved at the sight of your divine energy, silky to the touch. he set free his rampant butterflies to flutter at your doleful glass eyes and hover over your unblinking third eye. you were his exception. you were the one in his hands, in his open palms full of ancient macabre verve dripping from his fingertips. he could never let your miraculous essence seep through the cracks of Time's finale. for you were his treasure! the treasure he so longed for in every turn of the century and at the center of the eons that rolled mercilessly by full of indistinct endings and sorry farewells - iridescent passion took claim of your hearts, and he stowed you away in his cryptic abode down the desolate underworld. o dear how life longed for you to return! the color in the flowers faded, the sunrises were never quite the same, and the trees lacked the dense stability in their roots. 

and so, the quiet dissatisfaction of his newfound love grew into a voracious roar. Thanatos renounced the sorry obsession, thus releasing the hold on you. Hypnos put an end to the dreamy melody and the blush in your cheek returned.

the life in you is eternal, my dear, long after death your essence will prevail in the universe.