Fifty-four

Yoongi

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I stepped on the gas moving from lane to lane as I pressed the phone to my ear the ringing tone pissing me off more as each second passed.
"You have reached the voice mail box of Wah Yongguk ple-" the female monotone voice was cut off as I quickly hung up the call.

"Hyung we need to hurry he's loosing too much blood!" Taehyung was on the brink of tears as he shouted from the backseat.
I had to keep calm but it was nearly impossible with Jungkook bleeding out in the backseat, Ellen hysterically crying for him to open his eyes and Taehyung rushing me every minute.

"Calm down Ellen he's going to be okay, Taehyung he's going to be okay just keep pressure on the wound" Namjoon spoke in a calm voice while he sat next to me.
At least someone is fucking calm.
After what felt like the longest drive in my life I pulled up to the same hospital I had been to not long ago when Ellen was in a similar situation.
The car hadn't come to a full stop when Namjoon leaped out and ran straight through the doors just seconds later he ran out joined by Dr. Wah, the "family doctor".

"We need to stabilize him now and I can tell already we're going to need blood--hurry up!" two male nurses quickly lifted Jungkook carefully laying him on the stretch bed.
We all practically ran inside catching attention from the few people waiting in the sitting area.

"Choi-young get all these people out of here and to the second floor waiting room" Dr. Wah ordered as I caught up with him but before I could say anything he placed his hand on my shoulder pausing me "I'll do everything I can to save him" he sighed as he disappeared through the doors.

With a heavy heart I turned to find Taehyung silently crying in Ellen's arms as well as Jimin and Namjoon comforting Jin and Hoseok next to the exit door.

Minutes dragged on into hours which we sat in a dreadful silence waiting for some news. Nobody moved from the seats except for Namjoon and I who had to occasionally walk out to make important calls and take care of the situation at hand with the enemy.

"Yoongi-ah" Ellen finally spoke up with a dry voice as soon as I sat back down by her side. Before she could speak again all of our attention turned towards the doors we had last seen our maknae being rushed through open.

"The surgery was successfulㅡ but he lost a lot of blood and his body is just having a though time pushing through, we will proceed with a blood transfusion but it is not guaranteed he will live" he spoke carefully making eye contact with each one of us.

"Go ahead with the nurse for the any of you who are able to donate and I'll get back to you as soon as the transfusion is in progress" with that he excused himself and walked out leaving us there to sulk on the thoughts of our youngest condition.

"Blood type A: Hoseok, Jimin and myself" Namjoon quickly rolled up his sleeves before Ellen interrupted.

"I'm type A I'll do it too..." she took of her jacket but I held her back.

"No! You can't donate you're still too weak leave it to them" I signaled for the three guys to go ahead but as expected she pulled away from my grasp.

"Noㅡ Hoseok and Jimin have tattoos--they can't donate and besides Jungkook is in there because of me this is the least I can do..."

__________

"Then only one of us can stay it's too dangerous to stay here we'd be sitting targets" Namjoon spoke as we stood gathered outside the restroom trying to avoid any attention.