Unknown

Unknown: I can feel the power of the girls growing since they destroyed Maddox when we pulled them through to our realm while they where vulnerable.
Servant: "Sir um we felt a wrinkle in the dimensions and found that one of the twins opened a doorway and was with a boy from the dark moon pack but when we went to collect her they both disappeared."
Unknown: "GET OUT OF MY FACE AND GET EVERYONE READY FOR ATTACK!" He scurries out of the room to get my dark army together. If one of the twins is meeting anyone in another dimension it has to be her mate only a mate pull can bring two people together like that. Unless they have become more powerful and can somehow conceal that much power. You kill the mate the twins can't live, and if they do live they will never be able to reach their full potential. I will kill them if not just for the purpose of taking over the universe then for the death of my brother Maddox. "Yasmin, Jasper come to the front Now! We have a lead on the twins. They have found there mate we need to attack now!" I walk to the front, my army is ready, my brother and sister walk forward and we head out since it is now dark out we will attack dark moon getting rid of our threat being the only thing on our minds. "HEAD OUT AND STAY HIDDEN UNTIL WE GET TO THE PACK. SINCE WE CANT PINPOINT WHERE THEY ARE WE WILL TAKE OUT THE MATE!"

This is just a filler chapter. I couldn't think of how i wanted to pick up and this came to mind.