~ Prologue ~

{~      Verse 1    ~}

Freshman year, The worst and yet the most exciting year. No bullies, new school, and most importantly, no Kageyama, yet that's what I think. Starting High school with no one in plain sight that I know of, hopefully. 

         ________________________________________________________

*RING RING*   "Ugh... What time is it?"  I look at my phone as I snooze my alarm, "OH MY GOD ITS 8:30 I AM GOING TO BE LA-"  as I am having  a crisis I get out of bed rushing to get change and not that surprising that I slip and trip onto the hard wood floor face first. "FUCK-"  Then as I realized what I just said and regretted what I just did. "SHOYOU!!!"  My mom yelled out in anger. "S -sorry mom"  "YOU BETTER BE SHOYOU!" .

It is now 8:45 in the residents, as I am munching down my breakfast I rush out the door at the speed of light to not arrive late. I grab my bike and start peddling like my life depends on it. As I am peddling down the streets I start to yell out, out of stress "MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN BIKING FAST FACES PASS AND I AM SCHOOL BOUND-".

While I was distracted by my amazing humming I never realized I was nearing the school grounds, as I was locking my bike up I see that everyone is at the opening ceremony and that I am the last one to come, well hopefully there is someone else that is late.

" Students welcome to Karasuno High, we hope that you all enjoy your time here and that we expect that you won't fail us in your academic skills and athletic skills. Our school has a reputation and so we hope that we keep this reputation, before going to your first period class, please meet all your teachers afterwards you may be excused to go to first period."

" Also after first period please insure you sign up for at least one club, Thank you and enjoy your day." As the principle finished his speech I started to meet my teachers for this semester, to be honest I personally didn't like them except for the gym teacher and the art teacher, the rest of the teachers acted more bitchy with their attitude. The bell rang, that means I have to go to first period.

As I walked in the halls of the school I got many stares that made me uncomfortable, okay I don't think I can handle the stares WHERE IS THE WASHROOM!? Good, I made it to the washroom in time before an accident could've happen.

Ugh, that was horrible. I wish I was more confident in myself sometimes, well I guess I should start heading to class.

When I finally met with the classroom I opened the door and excused myself for being a bit late on the first day.

As I introduced myself to the class I never looked at them yet since I don't want an accident to happen while I am talking. "Shoyou you may sit over there..." As I walked to my desk I looked at who I was sitting right in front of, it was a horrid dream almost, I was sitting right in front of Kageyama.

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok Ya'll this is my first try but I hope you enjoyed it a bit, comment down if you want me to continue ;) Cya boo!   LilShrimpyHinata

also follow me on these social medias

Instagram: @ Lil_shrimpy_hinata

lmao that's all for now ;)