part 11 (A)

The small conversation between both of them.made him realise that she is not the same old. She won't melt with single sorry or any words .He understood and saw himself that she is no longer same old innocent kushi. That who would melt with buttering words .He now know that to win kushi 1st he says to gain her trust.and make her know that he is really regretting from his past mistakes. It's not easy for him to get her back so easy .He have to struggle to win back his love .
      Now he has only five days , after five  days he will be going back to India. He know he won't win her in five days .nor he will he able to win her staying back in UK. To get forgiveness from kushi for that kushi must come to India. He know India holds many memories like  bad and good too. He know nani, amma, and mainly babuji will help him .He also know this people play any important role in life .He might sound selfish but to win her 1st he need to give her back all those relationship which Blamed  her for bitter past .He need to correct his mistakes by making her near to those family members she respect a lot .
He as really long way to go to win kushi back .For that he need to make many attempts to gain her trust and also give her all those respect she deserve the most .

  He was lost in his thoughts how to get back kushi back to India .as it's only place which is dear to her and it's only place were he can be forgived.  He knows asking forgives and telling sorry won't change anything between but only increase pain .  His thoughts got incrupeted by phone call .

#########$#################$#############

Kushi was not expecting something like this from arnav. It was really shock for her wen he asked pleaded her sorry and forgives nor his is kind of person who would express his emotions but today he did infornt her.she had bit idea that something related to past will he discussed but she never expected him asking her sorry and her angry roared when he mentioned about marriage and getting her back to India .After all doing in past he still think she will he his wife .This made her angry , so knows him .He would try hundred ways to get her back to India but she was also worried if get succeeded in getting her back to India. She was really not interested in going back to India .where she has lost her everything for silky misunderstanding.

She was so lost in thoughts she has dint notice aman standing infornt of her.

Hey

Hey kushi. Aman shouted.

Aman. She said coming out of shock.

Where u had lost I m calling u .

Nothing yar, what you doing here kushi asked as she knew his cabin his beside arnav cabin and now she is near entrance.

Nothing I came down for some work. And I saw u going out so stopped u .

Hmm, kushi said still in upset tone .

He knew something happened between arnav and kushi sho her mood was upset. Anyways I got to see my friend after so long long years .least I deserve a cup of coffee with her .He said hoping to get some time to spend with her after all best friends yar.

No aman. Next time now I need to go for office .

This is not fair kushi. And who knows wen next time will come he said.

Okie fine said kushi ignoring her inner thoughts she needs some destruction to forget what happened to early.

Good, let's go to office cafe. It's near for now .aman said guiding her towards cafe.

After ordering coffee both sat comfortable.

So how's everything u kushi? All good going .He asked starting the conversation.

Yeh all good yar. How about u .she asked

All good yar.  now it's feel awkward to talk to u , u are completely changed .

chill aman relax k, I have not changed but time makes person change everything rty.

Hmm, but still I missed u. Our old days .We use to be fun those days .u use to play pranks and I use to save u .I really missed by partner.

I missed u too aman. She said giving him a side hug. She missed many thing not only aman but everything related to India.

Any ways forget this emotional talks , then say any boy friend etc. I m sure u are not single .He asked in teasing way .

No baba, I m pretty single .she said throwing a angry glare at him .leave me aman tell about u ..at least now tho u have gal friend or no .

No yar. I don't have time for this kushi. Aman said with smile on face .

Tho she was about to ask about all in India but she don't want to ask directly to him so she asked .how's everything in India.?

He knew what she wanted to know.so he made it easy for her 
All good kushi. Nani is old now , she needs someone support all the time, mami mama are good too.and uncle (babuji) is running his sweetshop in India. And aunty is doing fine tho both miss there daughter a lot. And buaji is in laxinow.

Hmm, nice she said not showing much concern to his talks .

So there talks went with little chitchat. Exchanging numbers .it was time for them to get back to there works .

Okie aman, it was really good talking to u after long time .Now I need to go too.

Yeh. Same here .hope to meet u soon. Saying both hugged each other ..and after saying bye both went to there repeactive place

#######################################
Hello people
It's end of part 11,  hope u are happy with update and next update will be on wendersday.
Do comment and give yours opinion about story and vote too.

How many of you are excited for ipkknd 3 which Is going on air from today on star plus?

Anyways do comment and vote
Thank u happy reading .
Vote