Chapter 1

(A/n) ok, so I decided to write a Yoonbum X reader since there's not a lot out there + I freaking love Yoonbum so much :,)

{Readers P.O.V}

I'm not a very active person.

I never enjoyed exercising. Even as a kid.

I almost never run.

But....

After what I just witnessed, it gave me a very good reason to run. So I did.

The only sound I could hear at this moment was my heavy breathing and loud foot steps running down the small, empty town. I was too focused on holding back the tears, and out running him.

Who?

I honestly have no clue who he is. All I know is that he had just murdered the one I love the most, right before my eyes. The only person who ever loved me back, but he's gone forever now.

It felt like my lungs were about to give up on me. It's almost like my chest is being squeezed together by a strong force.

I just recently moved here. I know nothing about this place or where I'm going, but I need to get far away from here. The dark night sky made it even more difficult to see where I was going, but I can't give up.

My deep breaths soon became panting, I needed to slow down, how long have I been running. My legs began to slow down, helping me catch my breath. I was too afraid to check behind myself to see if he was still following me. My running soon turned into a fast walk, as I looked straight ahead.

Don't look behind you.

I soon heard foot steps.

Don't look behind you.

They were getting faster.

Don't look behind you

The sound of the footsteps grew.

LOOK BEHIND YOU.

I felt a strong hand grabed me by my wrist, pulling me back, and making my body easily fall on the ground.

My heart began to race. My whole body began to shake. IM GOING TO DIE. I was too afraid to look up at the dark figure, watching over me.

I blankly stared at the ground. I was trembling too much to move. What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?

I could see the figures shadow. He was holding a sharp object in his right hand. The shadows hand rose higher, and higher. He was holding the object above his head, till it began to fall....

~~~~~~~~~~

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I quickly opened my eyes from the loud alarm, covered in cold sweat. I was trembling so badly, it was difficult to turn the alarm off.