s e v e n

July 4th Tuesday

'I actually cannot believe you! How could you spend that much time with the Ferret?' She asks confused. It had been about 5 minutes since Malfoy left and she still didn't understand anything.

'I don't know but can we please talk about this tomorrow, I'm so tired!' I go and get my makeup remover and start taking off my makeup. 'You're only tired because you were out half the night!!' She gets into bed.

'I was hardly out half the night Gin, It's like half 10!' I laughed. I got into my pyjama shorts and a random t-shirt, and get into the bed next to Ginny's.

I yawned. 'Good night Hermione' I heard her say from the other bed. 'Night Gin!'.

----------------------

5th July Wednesday

I woke up and looked at the clock in the room. 10 a.m. I looked to my right and Ginny was still fast asleep and snoring. 

I quietly got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I sighed as I got into the shower.  I wondered about what Ginny and I had talked about last night. How had I actually lost track of time? It was Malfoy! The Ferret. The boy who I had hated for years. I didn't understand it any more than she did.

I heard a noise in the room and assumed Ginny had woken up. I got out of the shower and put on some denim skinny jeans and a dark red jumper. 

'Morning Hermione' She said to me as I walked out of the bathroom. 'Hey, We should go get breakfast!' I say brushing through my hair. I blow dried it a bit but decided not to fully because whenever I did it went super frizzy.

'Let's go now, I'm starving, I didn't even have a proper dinner last night!' She puts on her shoes and we make our way down to the kitchen.

After some time we both had something to eat and we were walking back to our room.

'So, Who do you think he's on a date with now?' She asked sarcastically, expecting me not to know the answer. 'Lisa Turpin' I say casually. She widened her eyes. 'How did you know that!?' She exclaimed! 

'Malfoy told me last night' I say before we get to our room. I open the door and go and sit on the couch.

'Wait, So what else did you talk about?' She asked entertained.  'Uhm Work.Friends.How much he hates this, You get the idea'.

'Huh wouldn't think he was that interesting! Oh, but you know what, Harry sent me a letter!!' She got excited! 'Wait I'll get it for you'. She ran over to her bedside table and grabbed a piece of paper.

'I don't want to invade your privacy Gin' I say when she hands me the letter. 'No, No it;s okay read it. It's great!'.

Dear Ginny,

It hasn't even been a week and I miss you already. Everyone else misses you and Hermione too. But we have gotten some exciting news since you've been done. George proposed to Angelina! He wanted to announce it when you were here but we didn't know when you two would get back. So he told me to tell you. Anyway, they're really happy and excited.

I have to go, Ron is complaining again. I miss you and give Hermione my love.

I love You always,

 Harry 

Ron is complaining again. That sentence stuck in my head. Again? What did he mean again, Was he annoyed at me? I didn't know. I heard Ginny say something but I couldn't make it out.

'Sorry, What' I came back to realisation. 'I just said isn't it exciting! They're getting married! It'll be nice to have another wedding' She says happily.

'Oh, Yeah that's great!' I smiled. She was right. We hadn't had a wedding since the war. It would be nice to finally have one.

'Also! I forgot to tell you the other day When I was with Malfoy Ferret. I asked him if he could send me home and he said he could send us both home next week!' She declared. 'Oh, that's great! So we won't be here for very long anyway!' 

I didn't know why and I didn't want to question it but a little very small part of me felt disappointed. It's not like I wanted to be here. Away from the world. just going on dates with Dra-Malfoy, I corrected myself.

'Yeah, I can't wait to see Harry again!' She seemed very cheery. Even though I felt a small tiny bit sad about leaving, I knew it would be nice to see everyone.

A/N Heyy Sorry this chapter was like half the size of the other one x I just don't really know what to write when they're not on dates x So if you have any ideas at all please feel free to comment them x

Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 400 READS!! LOVE YOU XX

Word Count: 839