Rescued

I was serving drinks to some new guy in my high heels and short skin tight dress before sitting down on his lap. "Need anything else?" He shook his head and I walked away. That was my job. I was the snow bunny, with my long blonde hair and pale skin. I looked just like my sister when she was my age. The judge was getting a little too handsy with one of the girls and the new guy stepped in. Suddenly the two cops pulled out guns and the door was busted down. A bunch of cops, including Amanda, burst in. "Amanda? Oh my god Amanda its me! Its Jennifer!" She looked at me for a second before running to hug me. "Lieutenant, this is my baby sister, she was kidnapped at 11. Oh god Jen, what did they do to you?" I cried into her chest and she brought me, along with the other girls, to the station.

"Manda, if any of us tell you then we'll be dead by next week. There are cops in this. We say a word, they find out." Amanda sighed. "Jenny, the cops were undercover." I laughed and shook my head. "No! They aren't! Russo and Jefferson raped me. They're the bad guys."

9 years later

"Hi, I'm looking for a Hank Voight? I'm the new transfer from New York." The woman pointed to the stairs and I made my way up. As I passed the other detectives, they looked up and stared at me. I walked into Voights office. "Hi, I'm Jennifer Rollins, the new transfer from New York." He shook my hand. "Nice to meet you again. I'll introduce you to the other detectives." I nodded and we walked out. "Alright guys, this is our transfer from Manhattan SVU, Jennifer Rollins. Jennifer, this is Erin, Dawson, Halstead, and Olinsky." The girl looked up. "Rollins? Like Amanda Rollins?" I nodded. "I'm her baby sister."
"Alright, Jennifer will be Dawson's partner." Dawson's jaw tightened, obviously pissed. I sat at my desk. "Nice to meet you Jennifer." I laughed. "Clearly not. The way your jaw tightened and your eyes darkened shows your actually pretty pissed. Part of my job is to read people, I was the best at cracking people back in New York." Erin looked up and whispered to Halstead "I like her." and Dawson rolled his eyes. "Alright, if you can read me so well, tell me about myself. I bet you $20 you'll be wrong." I grinned. "Alright, deal. You're a dad, at least one girl. You've been married once, but it didn't work out. You have at least one sibling. I'll take that 20 now." Everyone's jaw dropped and he handed me a 20. "So, since you know everything about me, tell me about about you and your past." I shook my head. "C'mon. It's only fair, and I'm not gonna stop asking until you tell me about your past." I shook my head again. "No, my past is depressing and I don't want to make anyone feel bad for me." He rolled his eyes and Erin stood next to me. "Dawson, let it go."
"C'mon, please?" I curled my hand into a fist. "Fine, you wanna know about my past? When I was 11 I was kidnapped from my bedroom and sold to a trafficking ring. I was sold over and over again, I was worth a lot. Everyone wants the blonde with blue eyes. Each time I got a new John, I was broken in. My last John before my sister saved me, he would curb stomp girls who tried to escape in front of everyone. Can you stop asking about my past now?" I wiped my eye and Erin put her hand on back. "I think that's enough, Dawson." Just then, Voight came out. "If Dawson is done making the transfer cry, we've got a shooting. Likely gang related."