Simon's Sidemen Q&A

Prompt: Simon manages to get all the Sidemen together for a Q&A, and one of the questions is "if the Sidemen were actually a family, who would be who (father, infant, teen daughter, etc)". How do the Sidemen respond to this question on camera, and how do they respond off camera?
Bonus- For explaining why everyone would be what you say in the family.
Bonus- For doing either a video clip or off camera game of "house" throughout the Sidemen house.
Bonus- For incest... Or friendcest I guess XD.

Choice N/A with all Bonuses

"Hey guys and welcome to a Sidemen Q&A! I have done a Q&A with everyone solo but now we're all here so, yeah." {AN- Why yes, I did rewrite Simon's intro to the Q&A video. Why have I done this to myself.} Simon had moved around during his intro, signalling around the couch throughout it. All seven Sidemen had managed to all come together on one day in the Sidemen House. It took them forever to finally schedule a day where they could all visit, but they had finally made it work. They had even cleared out their schedules for the next day as well, so they could all hang out again. They made their way through the Q&A with only a few hiccups, but that was expected from the group of seven boys. There was a couple of questions that wouldn't make it into the final cut, some just too boring or too much for YouTube. The only one that wouldn't fit that description was quite the, odd question.

hopestar524: if the Sidemen were actually a family, who would be who (father, infant, teen daughter, etc)

The boys all seemed to become awkward about the tweet, looking around curiously. JJ was the one to break the crippling silence, laughing loudly at how one simple question could stump all of them. The others all began laughing too, Simon making a comment about how they'll just skip that one. They flew through the rest of the Q&A, leaving the boys all to lounge around on the couches around the room. JJ decided he was going to plop himself on top of his tall, blond friend who simply groaned. JJ shifted to get comfortable, the older boy ended wrapping an arm around JJ. JJ happily snuggled into the other's chest, Simon rolling his eyes.

"Jide, you're so gay." Simon's words earned a laugh from Ethan, who was sat close enough to hear. JJ groaned, turning so he could respond.

"You've never had an issue with that in the past, especially whenever we share a bed for the night and-" Simon pushed JJ off of him, stopping the darker skinned male as he rolled off the couch in a fit of laughter. Ethan was laughing as well, Simon's cheeks tinted pink.

"What'd I miss?" Harry asked, turning from where he was curled into Ethan. His pillow was moving to much to cuddle with now, making Harry a little upset.

"Oh my god, they've so fucked!" Ethan's howl of laughter turned Simon's cheeks to a brighter red, the tall boy trying to reach over and smack the younger boy. JJ was now crying from his spot on the floor, Harry began to laugh too. Josh chuckled once, drawing in Tobi and Vik closer.

"I hate you all." Simon grumbled, sitting completely on the couch with a pout and his arms crossed.

"Oh really? You weren't saying that last trip when-" Simon launched himself off the couch and atop JJ, hand covering his mouth. He could feel JJ still laughing below him, the blond moving to straddle the shaking younger.

"Jide I will kill you!" Simon's threats were met with more laughter from the boy below him. Simon removed his hand, and immediately regretted it.

"If you kill me you'll have no one else to fuck you."

"Oh my days!" Simon collapsed forward, resting his head in JJ's neck. The younger was still laughing, barely getting words out through his own cackling laughter. It took a while for him to calm down from his state, the whole while Simon laying on top of him. JJ began to carefully rub the small of Simon's back, letting the blond relax fully onto the other boy.