Dreams of Sirens songs

You know the drill. I dont own RWBY or Borderlands and I hope you enjoy this part. Ye... why are you still reading this. Just scroll down. Go on. I believe in you... oh your still reading because I'm still writing. Sorry. Enjoy.

(Y/N) POV

I wake up in complete darkness. Not even my echodevices light can be seen. I feel pressure on my body but sonething is shielding me from really feeling it. If all feals so surreal.

As I try to figure out where I am bright lights begin to shine on me. I look around and see those lights are coming from 5 large stone arches made of floatting rocks. Vaults.

(Y/N): Hmm, trippy. I say to myself not sure what this means.

?: The vaults of Remnant. Each one of these resides in a different kingdom... except two. The one on the dragon continent and the island of beasts
A familiar voice says. I think about it and get confused.

(Y/N): Ok one who are you, you talked to me before I passed out so I assume you're talking to me subconsciously.
I state realising I am dreaming and this mystery person is trying to show me something.
- and two there are 4 main kingdoms.
I say as another light shines underneath me. I look down to see tue vault symbol in the floor with me in the center. It starts to ripple like a stone thrown into water and I jump back. A figure begins to rise out of the centre.

?: You learned a lot about this planet vault hunter. Or would you prefer I call you (Y/N).
The figure says as it rises out fully. It has a busty femenine figure leading me to believe that the voice im hearing belongs to her. Streams of light begin to appear on her body in patterns im all too familiar with. The light turns blue and the darkness fades revealing this girl is a Siren. A teenage light skinned siren with long lavender hair and bright green eyes. She stares at me smiling gently as I realise something... shes naked. I blush and focus on her eyes as she giggles. She snaps and she is covered in sexy lingerie.

(Y/N): Thats no better!
I yell still blushing. She laughs and snaps again wearing a navy blue skirt, a camo crop top with a gold vault symbol over her left breast, a brown jacket and with a couple ammo pouches and black combat boots. Looking like a vault hunter.
-You really killed the suspense you built up.
I say unamused.

?: Hey, I've been trapped in a Vault for... I lost count honestly lets just say a while. Let me have some fun.
She says and the other vaults seemingly fall apart. The scene changes to the pond outside beacon. I look around and notice the vault symbol is still there glowing. It is bigger now the ring encompasing the whole pond.

(Y/N): Theres a vault here at Beacon!?
I say amazed. She nods and we sink into the ground suddenly. I gasp scared before relaxing. We pass through a storage room. Some other stuff. A large room with a strange device. A woman laying in a pod. We keep going to a room with Eridian markings and structures all over it.

?: This is where you will open the vault.
She says smiling knowing that I would do it.
-and where you will free me.
She adds hopefully.

(Y/N): Wait, Whats going to happen when I open the vault. Any monster or natural disaster I have to deal with.
I ask remembering how Jacks daughter Angel tricked two generations of vault hunters with just a few words.

?: No no no, nothing like that, you need me to open the other vaults and I want to be free. Its a win win.
She smiles and I sigh.

(Y/N): Fine, I'll try and get to the shrine and open it up.
I say making her smile brighter.
- Can I ask who you are though, as in your name.
I say and as she goes to speak everything goes white and I feel a weight around my neck. I hear someone calling my name over and over.

I open my eyes slowly waking up to see Yang loomimg over me looking worried. I smile at her and place a hand on her cheek.

(Y/N): A guy could get used to waking up like this.
I joke and she responds by hitting me in the arm.

Yang: You jerk, I was really worried about you.
She says and I grin. I sit up and give her a light hug.

(Y/N): Sorry about that, just had to catch some z's. Magically gaining an aura does that to a guy.
I laugh and she rolls her eyes.

Yang: Yeah that is weird, but it does mean you could be a part of the tournament... if you had a full team.
She says making me smile. I look at the clock and see that class is just about to end.

(Y/N): Have you been here since they brought me in... wait speaking of which where am I?
I ask looking around.

Yang: Yes and the infirmary. I was worried about you.
She says shyly as she looks away causing my heart to skip a beat.

(Y/N): Thanks Yang, I appreciate it.
I say as I hug her again. She hugs back and we dont seperate until we hear a cough. I look over to see Professor Ozpin standing there.

Ozpin: Im sorry to break up the heartfelt moment between you two but I must speak with Mr Springs in private.
He says and Yang frowns while we both blush.

Yang: Yes sir. See you later (Y/N).
She says smiling at me as she leaves.

Ozpin: So miss Xiao Long.
He teases causing me to blush.

(Y/N): Wait what. No were just friends.
I say flustered and he chuckles.

Ozpin: Whatever you say, thats not what I'm here to talk about, You're sudden unlocked aura and this.
He says holding up something that was laying on my chest. A golden key with a vault symbold and a purple gem in the centre. I tell him about my dream excluding the part about knowing about his underground levels.
- Hmm, very well then. You're free to go if you wish.
He says as he leaves. I stare at the key and remember the lift up to Ozpons office had some kind of panel that my echodevice helped me see. I get up and leave to be tackled by a familiar bird.

(Y/N): Hey Talon. How are you.
I say as I pet the bird happily and he nuzzles against me.

Blake: He was worried about you as was...
She starts but is cut off by a screaming robot.

Claptrap: OH MY GOD YOU'RE OK. THANK GOD. I DIDNT WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE WITH THESE PEOPLE... no offense.
He says hugging my legs awkwardly. I pat him and roll my eyes.

(Y/N): Thanks Clap.
I say before Yang wraps her arm around my neck.

Yang: How about we go to Junior's today. It is friday.
She offers smiling and I grin before remembering my dream.

(Y/N): Sorry Yang, we have some business to take care of.
I say holding the key up. Claptrap acknowledges and we walk away. I turn back and wink before we continue.
- Time to open us a Vault.
I smile and we keep going heading for the elevator.

(Hey all. Siren babe here hehe. So I found some rope lying around and decided to tie up the author so I could do this. If you could suggest names for me I would be really grateful. Hes been a bit creatively taxed so hed probably be grateful as well. Anyways... byee)