How to Train Your Demon Hound

•Y/N: Your Name
•E/C: Eye Color

——————————————
Your POV:
___________________________

——————————————Your POV:___________________________

___________________________

I jolt awake from my peaceful nap upon hearing a piercing scream echo throughout the building. Hurriedly, I toss the covers off my body and race towards the source of the noise, which came from the dungeon where Ciel had imprisoned Barrymore. The Phantomhive servants seem to have beaten me there, so I run to catch up with them. I feel sick upon seeing the massive pool of blood inside the cage where the man's body once was. Now, he's gone. Ciel, Sebastian, and Angela are the last to get here and appear just as surprised as the others.

"Where is Lord Barrymore?" Before anyone could utter a word in response, we hear a loud knock coming from the front door. An unknown man rushes inside before collapsing onto his knees, completely distraught.

"The demon hound! The great hound is here!" He shouts before ushering us to follow him. We all exchange a glance before chasing him to the wall where punishments are held. We find the whole village crowding around it, sitting in the rain while reciting the 'good dog, bad dog' chant. Even their dogs howl along, making the entire scene feel unsettling. Upon looking over at the brick wall, we find that they're all surrounding Lord Barrymore's corpse.

"What's happening?" Sebastian questions.

"Snap out of it! What are you all doing?" Baldroy shakes a man's shoulder in hopes to get some answers, but to no avail. Sebastian makes his way through the people to inspect the body to figure out what happened, while the crowd begs forgiveness from the demon hound. Angela "faints" at the sight of the corpse, causing the others to worry. I know she's faking it, though. Since there was no reason to keep standing out here, we all go back inside to avoid getting sick from the cold rain. Finny was more than happy to volunteer to carry Angela to her bed chambers before joining us in a room where we can all discuss what just happened.

"Well, this is unfortunate, master. And, to think, all this happening after the case was closed. I am sure you are a bit annoyed."

"Are you quite finished?" Ciel snaps at his head butler with clear annoyance in his tone.

"Where is Angela?"

"We left her resting up in her bed for now. She's tired, yes she does." Mey-rin answers.

"So pitiful to watch. The poor thing."

'Pitiful? Ha! What a joke. Though, I suppose if I didn't know the truth about Angela, I'd be feeling worried for her as well. She's actually really good at acting... Fake b****.'

"This village has isolated itself from the rest of society from the fear of the demon hound's curse. I was certain that the hound was just an illusion created by Lord Barrymore, but with him dead, I need to rethink things."