62| nineteen years later

"Who knew that having a fake boyfriend would change your life?"

Y/N POV

"Mummy, I'm scared." said Katherine, looking up at me with nervousness in her eyes.

I smiled and bent down, tucking a piece of blonde hair behind her ear.

"It's going to be alright, love," I assured her, smiling kindly. "On the count of three we will run together through the barrier—one...two...three!"

As soon as I said three, we both ran through the barrier between platforms nine and ten. Just like old times.

"Wow." Katherine muttered, her eyes sparkling with excitement as she looked around at the atmosphere.

"I know right." I said, giggling at the memories I had here.

I then felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my waist. I smirked and turned around, facing Draco, my beloved husband.

"Remember our first time here?" He asked, smiling down at me.

"Like it was yesterday," I said, smiling. "I liked that little jerk who slicked back his hair."

Draco chuckled, then looked down at Scorpius, who was tugging at his fathers pants. "Mum, Dad, I'm nervous."

I sighed and bent down at our two beautiful children, who were looking rather tense.

"Scorpius, Katherine, I want you to know that your father and I are so very proud of you. We know that you will do great things at Hogwarts, maybe even get into some trouble," I said, winking at them. "But most of all, I want you to have fun. Like we did."

I looked up at Draco and smiled as the memories flooded through my head of all the times we had fun.

"Well, it looks like it is almost time to go," Draco said, checking his watch.

I kissed Katherine and Scorpius' head and sent them off onto the Hogwarts Express. They waved goodbye to me and made their way onto it.

"Remember to write!" I yelled just before they disappeared into the train.

Draco chuckled and wrapped his arm around me. I looked up at him smiling, "They are going to have a blast."

"Y/n?" said the familiar voices of my best friends.

I turned around—and there stood Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Ginny. All of them smiled at me and I did the same, walking over to them and giving each of them a hug.

"It's amazing how fast time goes by," Hermione said, waving her children goodbye as they walked into the train.

"I know," I said, looking at the compartments full of first year students. "It makes me miss it."

"Just think of all the good times we had," said Ron, chuckling.

"And even in the bad times, we still found our way to the light." I said and smiled brightly.

I looked over at Draco and intertwined our fingers, causing him to smile at me.

The train whistle sounded, and the Hogwarts Express began to leave. Everyone began to wave goodbye, as the children waved and cheered in excitement.

I met eyes with Katherine and noticed she was sitting with a few Gryffindor boys. I winked at her and she blushed. With her looks, I should probably be afraid of boys, since she's only in first year.

"Are those...boys she's sitting with?" Draco said, tensing up, his eyebrows furrowing.

I love that he was acting so father-like when looking at Katherine with boys. I must say, Draco was a very overprotective father.

"It'll be okay, Draco. Let her have some fun. We did the same thing." I said, laughing. "She'll be alright."

Draco loosened up and looked down at me, sighing. "I hope that those boys know who her father is."

I chuckled, ruffling his hair causing him to frantically fix it.

"Hey! Now it's all messed up." He whined, trying to fix it.

"I like it better like that," I said, giggling.

I then looked back at my friends, who were smiling me and ushering me to come over to them. I smiled stepped next to Ron, Hermione, and Harry—who stood right next to me. The four of us watched—hand in hand—as the train made its way farther and farther away, as the next generation of wizards and witches made their way to Hogwarts.

───────────────

After the departure, Draco and I said our goodbyes and made our way over to the Three Broomsticks, which was one of our favorite places to just go and talk. Like we did when we were young.

"Who knew," I said just after we got our butterbeers served to us. "That having a fake boyfriend would change your life?"

Draco took a sip of his drink and laughed. "Its awesome, isn't it? I think we broke all the rules on our list, love."

"You're right, and we even fell in love. Just look at us now." I said, smiling down at my ring.

"I'm so glad I met you that first day in the train." Draco said, smiling. "You were the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. It was an honor to be your fake boyfriend, and it is an honor to be your husband."

My cheeks turned a bright red color as I smiled, "You truly are amazing, Draco Malfoy."

The rest of the night was amazing. We continued to talk about our memories and what we think will happen when Katherine and Scorpius arrive at Hogwarts.

And for the first time, in a long time, I realized that everything was going to be okay. We had the most amazing friends, our most beloved family, and most importantly, we had each other.

All was well.