18.

Yoongi's point of view;

"Would you shut up?" I hiss at Taehyung who's obnoxiously dancing. "This is my jam! Wow fantastic baby! Dance WOOOHOOO."

"I swear I will-!"

Taehyung runs off when I try to grab him. "Haaaa you're slow grandpa." Taehyung says sticking his tongue out.

"I will kill you."

"Of course not. I'm your best friend. What would you do without me?" He cups his face with his hands and grins from ear to ear.

"I can think of a lot of things I could do without you."

"You're funny."

He jumps on the couch next to me and lays his head on my shoulder. "Eww fuck off." I say moving my shoulder.

"But you looovveeee me." He says snuggling closer.

"I'm gagging right now."

"I loooveeee you too. Ooh! Ooh! Can we watch cartoons?"

"No. We're watching this."

"I don't wanna watch that." Taehyung pouts.

"Too bad."

He lightly smacks my arm making a pout. "You're no fun."

We begin watching a basketball game and then Taehyung's phone goes off. He takes it out of his pocket and glances at it.

"What?"

"N-nothing." He stutters.

He never stutters.

Unless he's nervous. Excited. Or both.

"What is it?"

He quickly puts his phone down and continues watching tv.

"Taehyung."

"Aghhh. Its nothing." A pink tint starts spreading across his cheeks and I smile. "Is Kim Taehyung blushing?"

"Kim Taehyung is not blushing."

"I think Kim Taehyung is blushing."

"Staappp ittttt."

"Show me! Show me!!!!"

"It's nothing. It's just..."

He grabs his phone and hands it to me. I look at the notification on his screen.

@jungggkookie commented on your picture! "how are you so flawless?"

"You're blushing over this?" I ask with a smirk.

"N-no!"

"Liar liar pants on fire!"

"What? Stop acting like a kid."

"Says the one who wants to watch cartoons. And don't change the conversation!"

"I'm not changing the conversation. It's just - I don't know."

I unlock his phone because I obviously know his password. "What are you doing?" Taehyung asks as he leans in to see what I'm doing.

I log into his Instagram and go to the picture @jungggkookie commented on. I click on the comment and reply to it "thank you! 😙"

"BITCH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Taehyung flips out and tries to grab the phone, but I send the comment before he can do anything about it.