Chapter Nineteen

Right now I was just stuffing my face with potato chips, chocolate and ice cream, while also making a huge mess in the kitchen.

"Don't you know to much sweet stuff ain't good for you?" Omar chuckled, leaning on the counter.

Taking another three spoonfuls of ice cream, I responded, "but they're the only sweet things around here that can actually satisfy me."

He put on an offended expression as he came to and took a seat facing me.

"If you give me a chance, I can satisfy all your cravings baby," he winked.

"As tempting as that sounds," I bit my lip and leaned on the table.

He to leaned on the table looking at my lips.

"I'd rather enjoy my chocolate in perfect silence." I pulled back to take a huge bite out of my chocolate bar, but he yanked it out of my hand.

"Want this?" He shook it in front of my face.

As I reached out to grab it, he pulled it away from me and began running.

I would have just let him keep it, but since I'm out of ice cream and that was the last chocolate bar, it was my mission to retrieve it.

Besides, I need to fuel up on energy.

Chasing after him, I nearly bumped into a kind looking woman in the hallway.

He quickly entered a bedroom and almost broke my nose by shutting the door in my face.

Calmly opening the door, I took in a deep breath to calm my candy nerves which was ready to pop.

And there he was with my precious.

"Just hand it to me slowly," I said, extending my arm out and walking slowly towards the bed.

He shook his head as he opened his mouth and brought it up to his face, ready to take a bite.

Without thinking, I pounced on him and grabbed my chocolate.

In less than a second I had removed the wrapper and popped it into mouth, enjoying the caramel that was inside.

It was now I realized what kind of position I was in.

I was straddling Omar on the bed who seemed to be enjoying this way to much for my liking.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked eyeing him.

I was about to get off of him when he flipped us, so now he was on top of me.

"You truly amaze me," he said, staring at me.

"Wow, bravo. So this is how you get girls. By luring them into your room using candy."

"It worked didn't it," he smirked.

"All you had to do was ask and I would have kindly declined your offer, now can you please get off me," I batted my eyelashes.

"Nope," he said.

"So what now? Just stay here with you on top of me looking at each other?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Well if you want, there's something I have in mind that we can do," he suggested with a smirk.

"Oh hell no! I'm to innocent for this."

He began placing a few kisses on my neck before whispering in my ear, "it's usually the innocent ones that's the most freaky."

"I don't know where you get your information from, but you need a new source and besides, I don't even know the meaning of freaky."

He said nothing as he nibbled on my ear and I tried to convince myself that I didn't like what he was doing.

"Yeah, this isn't gonna work," I said, flipping us over. "I like being the one in control."

"And here I was thinking you were innocent," he smirked, placing his hands on my hips.

"Oh, but I am." I removed his hands and jumped off of him, and run to the door.

"Don't ever steal my chocolate again or you'll be sorry darling," I warned him, before dashing out the room.