please shut up

~Jeonghan's P.O.V~

Jeonghan: "What...?"

Roberta: "you heard me!" 

  The other girls starts to whispers. Some against Roberta and some agreeing with Roberta. Chan's mind can't process what is happening, so he thought the best idea was to yell.

Chan: "YAAA!" 

  All the eyes starts to turn to Chan. He realized what he has done and hides in my arms. The girls "awe" and die from his cute action. Roberta is basically a hot pot. She is fuming for no god damn reason. Roberta shoots up from her seat and makes her way towards me.

Roberta: "Give me the baby! It's not yours!"

Jeonghan: "Okay, what is your problem!? I did nothing to harm you!"

Roberta: "You took a baby! Hand it over!"

  My face turns red from anger. I give Chan to one of my friends (that is a girl) and stand up to my full height. 

Jeonghan: " 1. Chan is not an "it"! Get it right! and 2. Why do you want him so much!? You are frightening this poor child! Just leave!"

 The more a speak, the closer I get to Roberta. I tower over her, but she continues to run her mouth with non-sense.

Roberta: "I'm not scaring the child! Let me have the damn thing and get on with life! It's so simple!"

Jeonghan: "Um, no it's not "simple" Chan has been through a lot! He lost his parents and now he has to deal with strangers yelling like a maniac!"

  Roberta finally stops. She sits down in the the closest chair. I breathing heavily. I then look over at Chan. He's looking at me or is he? It looks like he's looking past and the only person behind me is Roberta. Chan begins to wiggle his way out of my friend's arms. He comes running over to Roberta. I try to stop him, but something stopped me instead.

Chan: "Eomma?"

  Eomma? Did I hear that correctly? Roberta's tears fall. She picks up Chan and smile sadly.

Roberta: "I'm sorry I left you..."

  I faint. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*I hope you enjoyed! Okay, I guess the song of le week is "New world coming" by DISA and Benjamin Wallficsh. That song gives me so many emotions at one time XD If you know Miss Peregrine's home, then you're peculiar! (hehe get it? no? well then..) I hope you enjoyed this update! mm kay BAII X3*