Frost Fair

•Y/N: Your Name
•L/N: Last Name
•H/C: Hair Color

———————————————
Your POV:
_____________________________

———————————————Your POV:_____________________________

_____________________________

I shiver from the cold as Arthur, Oliver and I finish setting up for my latest performance. I was happy they came to help, since it's always more fun to dance with a group of people than by yourself. It makes me feel more confident too. Ash was kind enough to "pull a few strings" to get me a stage for the Frost Fair.

{Lol. Did you get it? *cue smirk and wiggling eyebrows*}

The angel stopped by earlier to help too, but he left not too long ago, claiming to have his own business to tend to. My black gloved hands rub my arms, hoping to gain more warmth from my comfy, dark red coat with black, faux fur lining.

 My black gloved hands rub my arms, hoping to gain more warmth from my comfy, dark red coat with black, faux fur lining

{Basically, it looks like this, but you'll have to imagine dark fur inside of it}

"Looks like we're all set. Get in position, guys," I say with a smile, excited to start. I'll be getting a pretty big crowd this time. There's lots of people out here. Arthur and Oli both nod their heads before resting their bottoms on the chairs set up on the stage. I plan on doing one maybe even two shows today, knowing that the ice would break later on in the day, and I'd also like to have a look through the stalls. I'm sure the boys would like to check the shops as well, so I don't want to keep them for too long. They wait for me as I step behind the stage, where I had hidden a small, wireless speaker, and make sure the volume will be loud enough for people to hear, but not too loud that it would be disruptive. I'm sure lots of people will be curious as to where the "band" is hiding, which will be pretty amusing for me. With everything prepared, I hop back onto the wooden stage and stand between the chairs before speaking loud and clear.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the show is about to begin! Gather 'round! Gather 'round!" I shout, catching the attention and curiosity of a few passing people as they approach the stage. I reach a hand into my pocket, where my phone lies, and start the music.