Word Goes Around Fast

Fan Cover by @xxKatVxx

Julie's pov:

It was only 15 minutes until the bus pulled into the school parking lot.

Where do I go from here?

I mean, I know where I'm suppose to go but should I walk up to someone and make friends?

Or should I just be a loner and head to my locker with my head hung down?

...

Yep, to the locker!

I walk to the front doors but turn around slightly to see Ashton join in with his group of bad boys.

Why am I so stalkish?

Now, I know when I said bad boys, you are picturing like tattoos and leather jackets, and breaking laws like there was no tomorrow.

Yeah... no.

Honestly, I think movies make 'bad boys' way more than they actually are.

Cigarettes and drinking is all that gives them this title?

Or sleeping with every single girl makes them a bad boy?

I never thought that.

I always thought of them as... not being afraid to break the rules.

To speak out.

To not give a single crap of what others think of them.

And I guess what makes them 'bad' is not fitting everyone's perfect expectations.

Getting in trouble for just having a little fun, making the most out of their life.

Oh, and I assume looking good comes with it too.

Oh god I sound like a creep.

....

Oh god I am a creep.

I turn my head back so no one sees me looking and I walk towards my locker.

I look down to the far side of the hallway to see someone waving in my direction.

I squint my eyes a little to see it is Gianna who I talked to yesterday.

I give her a wave back and I point to my locker to tell her to meet me there.

"Hey!!" She says and surprisingly gives me a hug.

"Hi" I say back after pulling away from the hug after a few seconds.

"How are you?" She asks.

I shrug my shoulders, "I've been okay, I'm still not used to waking up so early. I had another hour to sleep in at my last school."

She nods her head, "Yeah, I feel like compared to other schools, ours starts a little too early in the morning."

"Agreed, but by the way, did you do the homework?"