Ask Me Anything Challenge

Alright, my loving readers and followers, I have decided to do a challenge! It's these kinds of challenges that I like the most because like, the readers get to ask me questions and such and it's all up to you. Please ask me absolutely anything, my personal facts, my opinion on things, my likes and dislikes, role play questions and such and please comment below your question and I will do my best to answer every question you guys give me. If there are a lot of questions from you guys I will most likely divide the parts I answer in so I can answer all of your questions.

You can ask me anything, but I do however have some rules, just some FAQS that I would probably ask if it was someone else.
#1 : YOU CANT ASK FOR MY NAME.
#2 : There is absolutely no limit to anyone's questions, so ask a million if you're curious.
#3 : There isn't a deadline as for now, but I plan to give you guys till my vacations have ended so you guys will have plenty of time.

Now this is all but if you feel the need to clarify anything just hit me up in the comments and I will answer to you as soon as possible. It really depends on how quickly yall respond but as soon as I get enough questions I will most definitely answer to all of you.
Um, that's it for now but I really hope that you guys ask my anything because the point of this is to kind of break down the wall between me and my readers and so I can interact with the lot of you who like to read my work, I'm actually pretty excited.

That's all, a big hug and kiss to all of you and I hope you just keep being awesome. Good bii.