14 - i hope you rot in fucking hell gallagher

Clay's POV

I stared at the ceiling of my bedroom, lost in the parallel universes I had made up in my mind. My all time favourite universe I made was the one with me and Carl, just us and just being ourselves while people didn't stop in the street to see two guys kiss, or holding hands, and just being seen as a normal couple.

But my thoughts were interrupted by loud knocking on the front door downstairs. I sighed getting up as I was the only person home. I stopped when I got to the last step to hear loud voices from the other side.

"What if he doesn't remember us Martin?" A woman's voice said. She seemed nervous as her voice was shaking.

"Of course he'll remember him Matilda," the male voice said before another bang. I reached for the door handle. When I opened it, there was two scruffy looking people there. I raised my eyebrow as if they had just found something they were missing.

"Can I help you?" I asked the pair of them, as they looked at one another then back to me. I held onto the door just in case they were gonna attack me or some shit.

"Clay?" The woman's shaky voice came out in a whisper. I nodded at her as my parents pulled up in the drive way. When my mom and dad got out of the car, worry and fear was plastered on their faces. Regret was plastered on August's and Grant's. Slowly my family made their way up the porch and stopped in front of the two people.

"We can have him back now," the man told my parents as he held up a court letter to them. It said they were eligible parents. I was utterly confused.

"He doesn't even fucking know you," Grant hissed at them as my mom put up her hand to silence Grant, then looked at me in pity and regret.

"Let's move this inside." We all gathered around the living room. I sat in between Grant and August as mom and dad sat opposite the two people on chairs.

"We can have him back," The woman spoke up after a few seconds of silence.

"He doesn't even know you," My dad repeated Grant's from earlier, minus the fucking part.

"Well he should." The man said. Me and my siblings looked at the pair of nameless people then back to our parents like a tennis match, but the problem was, I had no idea what the hell is going on.

"He's been here for 16 years, and you only decide to come now?!" My mom yelled in fury, causing my dad to put his hand on her shoulder, in an act of calmness.

"He was with us for a year! His first year! That's more important!" The woman yelled and before I knew it, my parents and these people were fighting and even Grant and August got involved.

"Hey!" I yelled but they ignored me so I stood up. "Hey! Shut up!" I yelled causing everyone to look at me. I stood there as they all took their seats back.

"Someone tell me what the hell is going on," I told them slowly, as the woman and my mom looked at one another. My mother sighed, standing up and held my hand. My father watching her every move along with the two other people. August had tears rolling down her cheeks and Grant looked as if he was gonna cry, and I've never seen him cry.

"These are your parents Clay," Those words came as a joke to me at first but soon became the words that took my whole life from under my feet. I sat down, cause I felt like I was going to fall.

"And we are here to take you home son," my real father, or I don't fucking know what to call him, his words echoed throughout my mind. I shook my head as he got closer to me.

"I-I gotta b-breathe," I muttered getting up. I walked out of the house and down the street. Tears spilled down my cheeks, as I ran my hands through my hair. I didn't want to believe it.

My whole life has been a fake. I have two fucked up parents. But some how, when I found out, everything clicked into place. I pushed all the thoughts to the back of my mind as I walked up the steps to the Gallagher house and pounded my fist against the door.

Fiona opened it, and her face instantly fell once she seen me, but also confusion wiped across her face.

"Is Carl here?" I softly asked. She nodded allowing me in. One thing I love about the Gallagher's is that, they don't ask you if you're okay, just stay silent and be there with you as you process everything that happened. I walked up the stairs and didn't bother to knock on Carl's door as I opened it.

"Carl-" I froze in my place. I looked at Ian's bed as my hand dropped from the door handle and my mouth dropped, along with my heart.

In front of me is Carl Gallagher on top of Kade fucking Moon, naked. Carl literally has his dick in Kade's ass. The instant they saw me, Kade shot up, grabbed his pants, put them on then ran. I stood leaning against the door, asking myself what the fuck I ever did to deserve this.

"Clay, I can-"

"Don't bother Carl," I whispered as I slid down the door, my butt hovering above the ground as a loud, painful sob left my mouth, causing me to cover my mouth with my hands.

"I swear, it's not what it looks like," Carl spoke and I laughed. I laughed at him. I laughed because I couldn't believe that my whole has literally flip upside down in the matter of an hour.

"You had your dick inside of him Carl," I laughed staying in the same spot. Carl didn't even dare come near me.

"Its exactly like it looks." I told him, still laughing. I was laughing but uncontrollable amount of tears streamed down my face.

"Clay-"

"Stop." I warned as I stood up. Instant anger washed over me. The only person I could turn to, fucking betrayed me by fucking the person who has bullied us for being gay, bullied me for wearing glasses, fucking bullied me for my existence.

"No-"

"I said stop!" I yelled as loudly as I could. It was so loud, that Fiona ran upstairs followed by Lip, Ian and Mickey, and Debbie ran out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body.

"You can't fucking tell me that its not what it looked like!" I didn't care if his family was present, I just gave him a piece of my mind for what he has done.

"He fucking bullied us for being gay," I chuckled putting one hand on my hip as the other on wiped my nose.

"He gave me countless numbers of black eyes for just existing," I hissed at my ex-boyfriend, who now was looking guilty as sin. Everyone around us, just stared at us, back and forth like a tennis match.

"God Carl," I laughed again, rubbing my temples with my thumbs.

"You where the only person, literally the only person," I looked him in the eyes as my hands fell either side of my body.

"The only person I could turn to, and I came here to see fucking Kade below you while you two were banging the shit out of each other!" I yelled. I heard Fiona gasp, Debbie looked at Carl in anger and the three boys were just shocked.

"We're fucking done, and I hope you rot in fucking hell Gallagher," I hissed pushing past Mickey and Ian. I left the Gallagher household. I stopped walking under the L. I just fell to my knees, letting it all out. Cursing at myself for being so stupid, cursing myself for believing I came from a normal family while I'm one of the most fucked up people on the South side. And finally, I let it out because, I've been building up my emotions since I was 13, and it was all because of a fucking Gallagher.

Carl's POV

I stood there as I watched Clay leave. My whole family looking at me. Debbie and Fiona seemed furious, while Lip, Ian and Mickey looked at me confused.

"What the fuck Carl?!" Debbie yelled first. I stared at the ground ready to take whatever they had coming my way.

"You're fucking stupid man," Ian spoke next.

"He was fucking crying at the door then came up to find you fucking Kade?!" Fiona yelled. I looked at my older sister.

"I can't say much Carl because I cheated before, but fuck, you literally lost him for fucking good now, so fucking deal with it and don't come crying to me." Fiona said as they all went their separate ways, leaving me alone to think about what happened.

I know that I'm never gonna get him back, and I fucked up. Why do I always do this shit?