The Girlfriends?

This one shot got real ambitious real quick. It's huge and oh yeah. It's adorable as fuck. I don't expect you to read it all as it's fucking long but if you do. Let me know which was your favorite date. And no Kaila you are not allowed to say your own.

Word count: 14026

Derek's POV

As I sat in the restaurant by the window with my girlfriends, all so excited that I was finally here in England, I couldn't help but laugh along with them. Knowing full well we were probably being way too loud.

Emily: "How long are you here for D?"

Derek: "I'm here for a month and hopefully, fingers crossed, I could find a guy in that time?"

Kayleigh: "Oh please we all know that won't take you long."

Katie: "Besides what could go wrong? You're a gorgeous young man. Who wouldn't want you?"

Derek: "Women?"

Freya: "Honey you don't want women, there's a difference."

Waiter: "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting but may I take your drinks for this evening?"

We had all decided to just get a coke as it was simple and easy to drink and we were planning to veg out in the lounge room tonight and just watch some films. If that sounds like a great night, that's because it Is.

Ana: "Gurl we need to talk about this restaurant though. This place is so nice and it's smart casual. Who doesn't love a place like this?"

Kaila: "It's really nice. And it's not too expensive either."

Kay: "Speaking of how are your studies going? How's Nan?"

Kaila: "She's great and my studies are fantastic, Top of my class as well."

Freya: "Congratulations, guess we have two reasons to celebrate."

Ana: "Hold up? Katie didn't you just move here?"

Katie: "I'm taking no credit, Frey had a room I was able to rent and it worked out in the end."

Emily: "I did just release a cook book."

Derek: "And Kay don't think I didn't notice that 100 thousand followers. Looks like we are all having a drink tonight for something."

Kay: "Fuck off Derek, but yes OK it finally happened."

Emily: "That's my girl."

Ana: "Emily you finally published? I'm so proud of you."

Emily: "Thanks Ana but it's really nothing special."

Freya: "You published a book that's huge."

Kaila: "Seriously Em that's amazing."

Emily: "Not as amazing as Ana though. I think she tops the list tonight."

Ana: "Aw no come on I just met him."

Derek: "Him?"

I looked over at Ana and raised an eyebrow. She smiled a little but I could see she was a bit squeamish.

Ana: "Ok so I finally got in contact with my mother and it turns out she has my brother too. I finally found him."

We all erupted into cheers. Knowing that Ana has been tracking this boy down for years. All we knew was that his name was Alex. That was all we went with and it worked in her favor. As the waiter came back with a few drinks. The rest of us waiting patiently as we thanked him as he walked off. I lifted my glass in toast.