Over

'She should be dead, if I am being quite honest with you. This is a complete miracle. No one should have ever been able to survive that crash. The sheer impact of it should have complete snapped her in half. Yet, here she is'. 

There was a shocked gasp. 

'Frankly, it is a miracle'. 

Silence. 

'Are you fucking stupid? Who the fuck says some shit like that? Are you a fucking moron? What kind of Doctor are you? 'The impact should have snapped her in half' who the hell says that? Come here so I can yank your intestines out your asshole, let you see a real fucking medical miracle, you senseless dick. Where the fuck did you get your medical degree? Grey's Anatomy?!' 

The shouting continued. 

I shrugged to blink ... Sasha? 

'I'll choke your ass with that fucking stethoscope, you moronic little beetle" her voice was becoming increasingly harder to ignore. 

I tried to move, only to come back with pain radiating throughout my body. 

Not shocking. 

What the hell happened? 

I remember the island. Lee. Lia. The roof. Daniel? Then falling. 

Blue. 

Oh God, was he okay? 

My eyes snapped open to be greeted by the bright lights of the hospital. The smell assaulted my nose as I blinked rapidly to my new surroundings. 

Holy shit. 

All my friends were surrounding me. 

Trina had nervously squeezing her hands, her eyes filled to the brim with tears as she looked nervously back and forth between the Doctor and Sasha who was raging like a bull. 

Bonnie and Cha both was struggling to hold back Sasha's very real anger towards my Doctor as she continued to scream at him as he stood there completely shocked. 

Aria was pacing nervously to my side, her hands shaking and she looked so pale. She looked completely removed from the assault that was about to take place a foot away from her. 

Then there was Carrie, she was sitting in the chair next to me holding my hand desperately as her body shook with sobs. 

Without much thought I palm her in the forehead making her eyes snap open in shock. Tears still streaming down her face as she just stared at me, before she gasped like a little bitch. 

Everyone turned and stopped to look down at me. 

"What's up bitches?" I choke out my dry throat. 

Suddenly a cup is thrusted in front of and before I can even think a gallon of water is being shoved down my throat. 

I struggle to sit up as Carrie refuses to let go of my hand, "what the hell happened?" I ask as I look down at my body. 

Both my arms were wrapped in gauze, my torso was also wrapped and I could feel a strange pressure coming from my ankle. 

The Doctor was immediately in my face with a flash light, "how are you feeling, Ms. Justice?" he asked as he started checking my vitals. 

I scratched the top of my head, "like I fell down a flight of stairs ... make that two flights of stairs" I groaned. 

He opened his mouth to probably say something, but Carrie beat him to it, "what do you remember?" she asked desperately.