Since

Time rolled quickly here in the hospital. 

The girls had to leave around 8, my parents were able to sneak past security until they were forcibly escorted out around 9. 

The lights were shut off out in the hallways and the nurse had just finished checking up on me. 

Yet all I could think about was ... guess ... you guessed correct. 

Blue. 

I was practically jumping in wait for him to get here. 

I knew eventually he would come. 

He really had little self control, and this was something he was probably dying to do. To come see my broken body and kick himself for whatever he thinks he should have done better 

Always blaming himself when it comes to me. 

I laid in the bed, twiddling my thumbs, waiting. 

Waiting. 

And waiting. 

And still waiting. 

I looked over at the clock again. 

2am. 

Is this bitch serious? 

I slumped down into my pillows, he was going to come right? I mean we loved each other, he wouldn't not come. 

Right? 

Just as I was about to roll over and no doubt cry myself to sleep I heard the window slowly open. 

I paused. 

Quick check, did anyone want to actually kill me anymore? 

Ana. 

Carter ... probably. 

I could take those two bitches though. 

I quickly sat up and whirled around, only to come face to face with a blue mask. 

My heart kicked into over drive. 

There crouched in front of me on the ground of my hospital room was Blue Doom, the villain. His  suit had obviously been repaired. 

It was deathly clean, as the blue suit was pulled taunt over him strong body, his long black cape laid out behind him. 

He slowly stood from his crouch, his bright eyes shining like diamonds behind his mask. 

It was silent as we stared at one another. 

"Are you going to scream?" he broke the silence his voice deep as it rolled over my skin like a wave. 

The shutter than skimmed over my body was from the power than washed off of him. I was sucking it up. 

I raised my eyebrows at his question, "are you going to make me scream?" I questioned coyly. 

His lips twitched in amusement as no doubt a billion of dirty jokes rolled through his brain, he walked slowly from his position in the middle of the room towards the wall furthest from me. 

He leaned back against it easily as his eyes took me in. 

An idea slapped me across the face, and before I knew it my mouth was open, "cool cape" I nodded at him. 

His lips struggled to stay straight, I could see the light shine in his eyes, "thanks. I dry clean it every other week" he shrugged. 

"Bet thats expensive" I bit my lip, desperately trying to keep my face neutral.