Chapter 13

My chest began to tighten up. I almost felt like I was trying to breath underwater. Why me. Why me. Why me.

Why is he doing this? I tried to calm myself, but nothing worked. My body began to shake, what should I do.

The atmosphere was pretty awkward with how quiet it was. The two chairs were facing each other, making Bum and I stare at each other from across the room, while Sangwoo was doing something at the table, making the only noise.

Bum looked terrified, I could tell he was trying to hold back from crying. I don't blame him, I was doing the same thing.

What the hell was Sangwoo thinking?? Bringing us out here just for his entertainment? I began to look around for something, the whole room was empty other then the chairs and table, what the hell even is this place?

There was a knife on top of the table Sangwoo was at, maybe I can somehow reach it? I looked down at my broken legs, just moving them gives me a sharp pain, there's no way I can scoot over there.

I blankly stared at the floor. What's going to happen to me. What's going to happen to Bum? What is Sangwoo going to do to us? My mind raced

Some time passed till Sangwoo finally broke the silence. He seemed to be in such a good mood, I'm afraid for that to change. "You ready?" He began to walk away from the table and towards me, holding the knife I had my eye on, a piece of paper, and a pen all in one hand. He gave me a glare, his eyes shimmered in the dark room, all I gave him back was a scowl.

He stopped at his tracks and frowned "what's wrong, cupcake?" Sangwoo quickly walked directly at me, once he reached me, he pulled my chin up, with his free hand, making me look at him dead in the eye. "You got a problem? I just want some family time!" He forced my face even closer to his, where I can smell his breath. "Don't do anything stupid! Got it?" Sangwoo loosened his grip, giving me the strength to nod. "Good!" He gave me a grin and let go of my chin.

Sangwoo stood between Bum and I, giving us a brief explanation of the 'game'.

It was was a simple game of Hangman, but there was of course a catch, if you don't guess the word before you get a hangman, the other player will loose a finger or a toe!

The way Sangwoo described it gave me chills. "Oh! I almost forgot! If you don't like the knife, I brought pliers just in case!" He pointed over to the table, to a pair of rusty pliers.

This man is so sick. No way I'm agreeing to this. Before I could shout out at Sangwooo, Bum beat me to it.

"THIS IS FUCKED UP, SANGWOO! THERE'S NO WAY IM DOING THIS!"
Sangwoo took at deep breath, dropping the pencil, pen and knife. He walked over to Bum, without saying a word. You could tell Bum regretted what he has done by his face expression. Once Sangwoo reached him...

SLAP.

Sangwoos hands went across Bums face so fast, it took me a minute to realize what happened. "Are we done here?" His voice was so low, he was clearly annoyed. Sangwoo turned around, to pick up the items he had dropped. "Are you guys ready?"

Bum and I nodded in response of his question.

"Good" he walked over to the wall, placing the paper on it, giving him a surface to draw the gallows for the stick figured man. Bellow, was a few spaces to fill in a word. He turned around, showing us both the paper.

"Who wants to go first?!?" Obviously, neither of us volunteered.

"You guys are so boring!" He gave out a sigh, and pointed to me, and back to Bum, and back and forth. "I piiiiiick.... You!!" His finger landed on me.

It felt like my heart stopped. Me.

His footsteps echoed while he walked closer to me. Every step made my heart beat faster. Why me. Why me. Why me.

Sangwoo showed me the paper revealing 8 blank spaces.

_ ____ ___

(A/n) hope you guys enjoyed!! Thank you again for over 1k reads! It means so much!