Chapter 5

Ryder was looking over the watch tower looking at his pups play around. He sighed and smile when he saw Chase saving Rocky from Skye who keep chasing him.

"What a beautiful view." Ryder gasp when he felt arms go around his waist and was pulled back to a other body.

"Hendry." Ryder smiled and Hendry held him close.

"Hello my beauty." Hendry said hugging Ryder who smiled and cuddle close.

They stay there watching the pups play with Thunder laughing at Zuma. Skye was trying to catch a squirrel and Marshall tried helping with Everest behind. Rumble was eating a big dog treat while Chase and Rocky were watching the pups do there things while cuddling together like Ryder and Hendry.

Hendry smiled and made Ryder face him and pulled his chin up making Ryder blush. They were both looking at each others eyes and Ryder couldn't help it but lean in for a kiss making Hendry smirk and kiss back. Ryder gasp when he felt Hendry pull him close giving a chance for Hendry to make the kiss deeper.

"H-Hendry ahmmm." Ryder moan softly feeling Hendry pick him up and make Ryder wrap his legs around him.

"Ryder..I need you to do something." Hendry said softly.

Ryder nod and gasp when Hendry kiss his neck and bite him.

"I want you to wake up." Hendry said making Ryder eyes go wide.

~Real World~

Ryder gasp and look around to see the pups sleeping with Thunder and that Hendry was sleeping next to him on his bed with his shirt off and his arms around Ryder. Ryder sigh and put his hand on his forehead.

"It was just a dream....wait what time is it?" Ryder whisper and look at the clock to see it was 3:45a.m at night.

Ryder sigh and look at the pups who were all sleeping in his room and were cuddling close to each other beside Rocky and Chase who were sleeping on Ryder beanbag together. Ryder look at Hendry and blush remembering that he was shirtless but that he had remember that Hendry saved him from dying by doing mouth to mouth. Ryder touch his lips and blush deep red and look at Hendry lips to see them half open while he took soft breath.

'I-I wonder....I was unconscious when he...kiss me...no Ryder don't that's Katie's crush....but he so handsome.....ughhh just this one time and there!' Ryder thought and look at Hendry who was sleeping peacefully.

Ryder swallowed and lean down carefully blushing deep red and lean closer putting his left hand on Hendry's chest. Ryder was shaking and looking at Hendry face up close to see how truly handsome he look and finally Ryder lean down kissing Hendry soft lips that were warm and wonderful. Ryder had his eyes close and pulled back still blushing.

"Oh my..." Ryder whisper covering his mouth while looking at Hendry who was still sleeping.

'I should probably sleep now...." Ryder thought and lay back down to fall asleep while cuddling close to Hendry who groan and held Ryder close.

What Ryder didn't know was that Chase and Everest saw what their leader had done and was smiling at Ryder. He was falling in love with Hendry deeply.

~Skipping Two Days~

Time had past by quickly and it was three day after the accident and Hendry have been visiting Ryder each day just to check up on him. Ryder didn't find it annoying at all if it meant seeing Hendry eveveryday. Everest was smirking at Ryder when she saw Ryder looking through the windows to see if Hendry was here yet.

"Ryder you truly have it bad." Everest said sitting next to his legs.

"W-what do you mean Everest?" Ryder ask making Everest chuckle.

"Well your crush on Hendry dummy." Everest chuckle.

Ryder blush and looks at Everest who was smirking at Ryder.

"T-that is so n-not true." Ryder said blushing.

"Sssuuurreee. If you getting pretty close to Hendry, starting to know him more, letting yourself sleep on top of him,and most important!" Everest lean closer to Ryder who lean in too. "I saw you lay a kiss on him that night when we were all asleep. Will not all of us."

Ryder gasp and push himself back from Everest to bump into Katie.

"Whoa Ryder you okay?" Katie said helping Ryder up.

"K-Katie? W-What are you doing here?" Ryder ask looking at Katie.

"I heard what happen by Mayor Goodway when she told everyone and to not cause trouble for you to rest. I came to visit." Katie smiled while Ryder nod.

"Oh o-okay, Thanks." Ryder said rubbing his head..

"Okay you not that hurt so will have to talk about the mysterious boy Hendry and how I can get a date with Hendry or maybe be a couple!!" Katie smiled while blushing and holding her hands together.

Ryder look at Katie and held his hands together feeling nervous and scared. Probably Hendry might fall for Katie and be her boyfriend while he smiles in the background knowing that deep down it will hurt him more than anything but hey that's what friends are for.

Everest look at Ryder to see pain and sadness in them while he wore a happy smile. Everest was about to check on him but gasp when the elevator open and Hendry walking in.

"Hey Ryder I hope you don't mind but my sister made you some soup and she want me to give you it. I don't know she acting weird." Hendry look up and saw Ryder not even listening.

Hendry raise a brow and walk to Ryder and made Ryder look at his face.

"Ryder what's wrong?" Hendry ask softly seeing the hurt and sadness in his eyes.

"I-I..y-you..um" Ryder look down making Hendry look more concerned.

Ryder sigh and was about to tell him but gasp when he watch Katie hug Hendry while screaming his name. Hendry groan and rub his ears while Katie was smiling.

"When were you planning to tell me he was coming over Ryder!" Katie smiled blushing pink.

"Soon." Ryder sigh while rubbing his arm. "Real soon...."
____________________________________
A/N:shock that people are loving this. Oh well no matter lets the story continue.