Chapter-14

Chapter Fourteen

Omega's POV

I looked at the dragon that sat perched upon the roof of the Chaos Cabin, Glace has been sitting there for a few hours now just minding his own business, the dragon would sometimes fly above and start looming over Camp Half Blood always maintaining a watchful eye. I swear that dragon wasn't so behaved on the Chaos Planet. He would always randomly dive bomb into the Chaos Palace and ruin everything, the vase's, the glass windows, almost everything. It was a miracle he actually stayed put and behaved for once, I wouldn't want to explain to Chaos that Camp Half Blood was in shambles because of a dragon.

I had a small smile etched across my face, something that was rarely seen. A large roar echoed throughout the valley disturbing me from my thoughts, I shrugged as the Chaos cabin door opened revealing my friends with a disturbed face, my guess was they were sleeping, the roar probably woke them up from their dreams. I looked above my head in confirmation staring at the icy blue dragon overhead, he turned his head and spread his wings giving me a small sign. 

I walked to the border of Camp Half Blood looking at what looked to be Monsters. There were hoards upon hoards of them, I checked behind me and saw the Army wasn't there, I shrugged, they probably went back and slept. The campers had pale faces and held their swords in fear, the monster army screeched and roared like banshees. A single being stood in front of them, it wasn't Destruction actually. He was the Titan of Time Kronos.

"Surrender Now Demigods, for you shall face the Wrath of my general" Kronos said, I gave off a small sigh as my dragon Glace landed right beside me. I gave Kronos the finger his face turning red from Anger. Kronos screamed a command the monster army instantly obeying and charging mindlessly towards the camp. I got on top of Glace and flew overhead, I estimated just about over a hundred thousand monsters.

"Glace, you will be my eyes, protect me from any upcoming danger" I said to my dragon, the animal gave of a small nod his eyes already looking at the monsters in delight, more playthings for my friend, Glace the dragon. I shook my head in amusement and jumped of the dragon, I plummeted to the ground the air going past me making a whoosh sound. My body kept free falling, he ground came closer and closer until I pulled back and floated mid air. I used my powers over air to stay afloat and land safely on the ground.

I grabbed Wavestorm from the hilt and immediately slashed at a nearby hellhound, it exploded in a small poof golden dust spilling on the ground. I looked at the rest of the army of monsters and went on a killing spree killing every monster that dared cross my path. I ducked as a club went in chest past me, I cut the club in half and sliced at the Cyclop's' feet. It stumbled down easily disintegrating, Chaos metal could kill any ordinary monster even with one single scratch or wound.

I looked behind me and saw a random Cyclop's prepared ng to swing it's club at me, a fast beam of light fell from the sky and hit the Cyclop's, ice covered the monsters body as it lay frozen in shock. I looked in the sky and gave Glace a small thumbs up, the dragon smiled, or at least what looked like a smile. I approached Kronos with a skip in my step, the Titan looked at me in fear.

"Why would you join them, those puny demigods don't deserve to be saved" Kronos

"Yeah, they don't deserve to be saved, but I have no choice it's my duty" I said with a sigh.

"So do I have to fight you now?" I asked bored. Kronos readied his scythe in anger as he prepared to charge

"You know what, I don't have time for this" I said, I looked up at the sky and gave a thumbs up. I walked away from Kronos just as hundred upon hundred of bolts of ice began to strike the place where Kronos was, I sneaked a peak and saw Kronos trapped underneath a literal ice berg. I smirked and looked at the monsters, there were still loads of monsters left. The demigods were being pushed back to the border. A dragon landed by my side spreading his wings as if it were stiff from flying.

"Do you want to do it or do I do it?" I asked looking at Glace. I sat beside Glace with a contemplating face.

"I'm feeling lazy can you do it bud" I asked. The dragon nodded begrudgingly flying into the air above the monster army. Glace began to shoot literal ice beams from his mouth as it dropped to the ground like nukes, the monsters all screamed in pain as they were trapped underneath actual solid ice. I got to admit, it looked pretty cool, it felt like I could send nukes towards my enemies, maybe I could even do it to the Athena Cabin.

Glace smiled at his work and tucked his wings free falling from the sky, he spread his wings apart again and glided towards me his feet landing on the soft grass.

"Very nice Glace" I said, the dragon smirked and laid beside me the grass acting as a soft cushion beneath him.

"I guess you do deserve a rest, I promise I will give you free apples later" I said to Glace, the dragon looked at me in wonder his pupils locked on to me.

"Oh no" I thought, the dragon started to lick me, again for the second time today, I stepped away disgusted

"Come on I just washed these" I said in exasperation, the dragon looked victorious and sat back down on the grass with a calm demeanor. I sighed and sat beside him his body emitting a soft cold feelin. Like old times.

Word Count

1107

Words

A/N

Hey guys, it's the author

So another chapter out, it's more easy to edit these chapters now, though I have to read it, delete the whole chapter, rewrite it and review it again to see if it is worth publishing. 

So guys Christmas Break is here, meaning, more chapters yay, but in a busy person juggling two things at once, also I need to play my games, so that's time consuming, I also need to add chapters to my other Percy Jackson book wand also edit these, it's very hard. Though I'm not gonna get sleep deprived from homework and editing yay.