Responces to you dating

Scp-035: Most of the scientists  were quite unhappy with this. The cell kept disintegrating faster where it was hard to keep up. To stop this they sent you in to talk with him along with a class d. The rest kept looking at the different ways he acts around you. If a guard hurt you they send him in and see how he dies. Most of the time it's painful and slow.

Scp-049: When a scientist found you out of your cell and in his they all freaked out. This wasn't supposed to happen. No matter how hard they tried you would be in his cell the next day cuddling. A couple of months in they gave up and studied him and you.

Scp-073: You didn't kill as much making it an relief to everyone. Cain kept you calm. But... now Cain will kill someone if they hurt you. They just observed it learning new things about you.

Scp-076-2: They were worried for you! It took a bit to realize he was protecting you. He had never harmed you but wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone who did. They found this quite interesting and observed as much as they can, but you stayed in the box most of the time.

Scp-079: It was havoc. He was remembering things he shouldn't! You were the cause of this. But no matter how much they tried to separate you two it never worked. He could soon break out if this didn't stop! He would be in control of the whole facility! Even if they tried to destroy him he would move into your phone! That would only make him stronger!

Scp-096: It was... weird. He became  protective of you. Anyone who looked at certain places on you would die a horrible death! You had him wrapped around your finger.

Scp-106: It was frowned upon. But no matter what they did you never broke up. If anyone said anything if front of you would be flipped. If it was in front of him they would be killed.

Scp-173: Hated. This stopped experiments on you. He would kill them. You were now protected by him. No one dared to stop it.

Scp-682: Interesting. They wrote down everything you two did. They found a weakness of his.

Scp-939: Hated. It stopped them from getting a better look at you. The pack protected you dearly. They also couldn't watch anything that could relate to "mating".

Scp-999: Adorable. They loved you two together. They learned new things from him and they just couldn't help but love your adorable bonding.

Scp-2521: No one knew. Your father was dead and you never told a soul.