Chapter 17

"Gabby help me please!" Dina cried out as the man  dragged her away from me. I trashed all over trying to get away from their death grip." Let go of her!" I screamed angrily. I was surrounded by man. All of the man with whom i fooled around with and stole their money.

" Let her fu*king go you idiots! I said let her go!" I continued trashing.

"Gabby please help me please!" Dina continued crying. My heart would burst  out soon. My sister, they had my freaking sister!. All of this was because of me. I brought this on her. I screamed wildly and trashed as much as i could. 

"Let her go! Let her freaking go!" I screamed once more. " You did this Gabriella!" the man from whom i got the documents from laughed. " You shouldn't have played all of us". 

"No" i shoke my head " I had to, i swear i  didn't want to do it, had to" I pleaded.

"Why did you have to?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and looked into Christofer's face. " Christofer! Please help me! tell them to let her go!" I begged him. 

"Let who go?" Christofer mocked. My eyes widened in realisation. I haven't told him i have anyone and now he knows about Dina. No what have i done.

"Christofer please, please just help me, i swear i'll do whatever you want me to. Please just get her out of here!" I pleaded him still struggling to get out of their grip. Christofer raised an eyebrow. " Anything?". I frantically nodded " Anything!". 

He held his hand up and the man released me. " Come with me" He told me. I didn't ask anymore questions i just followed him. He held my arm and started to drag me somewhere. I looked around trying to see at least something in the darkness. " Where are we going?" I asked him, but he didn't answer. 

He stopped in front of a door and opened it to reveal Alex and Dina both passed out on the floor. I screamed in terror and tried to run towards them but he didn't let me go. " Not so quick princess" he whispered in my ear. I looked at him terrified. " W..What has happened to them? w..who did it?" I stuttered out.

" You did this!" He growled out. " I?" i gasped. " You didn't tell me about them" He whispered making me close my eyes." Please" I begged not even knowing for what. 

"What did you expect? That i would find out and be okay with it?. That i would let you and your siblings live here, enjoy life?  Gabriella  Abbandonato!" 

Gabriella Abbandonato...Gabriella Abbandonato. The name name brought shivers down my spine. He knew..he knew who i was. I looked him into eyes and almost fainted at the amount of hate i saw in them.

"Christofer i can...i can explain" I gasped out. He shook his head angrily and looked away from me. " You know...you know that i love you!" I gasped out. " You know i love you , i am so sorry!" I begged telling the truth. " I know you do, that's why i won't kill you" He said coldly. " He will" the door opened and 'he' came in.

I jumped up holding my chest tightly. No it wasn't true Gabriella, it was all a dream calm down. It's all a lie just a dream. This will never happen. Never! i won't let it happen. I slowly dried the tears of my face and took a deep breath.

"Are you okay?" 

I jumped up again my heart beating wildly and looked at the source of the voice.  " Christofer was sitting comfortably  at the bench under the window. "W..What are you doing here?'' I asked him my heart beating ten times faster than regular. "I heard you crying in your sleep" He confessed. I felt my cheeks warm up. Oh God now he must think i'm some sort of sissy. 

"It's alright don't worry" He said slowly. " I..I am sorry"  was all i said. 

"No need, i tried waking you up but you wouldn't" He said. That's when i realised that he was here for god knows how long, and he could have heard me say anything. 

"What did you hear me say?"I asked him slowly. " Just how much you love me" he smirked and my eyes widened. OH SHIT. He heard me say that? Oh God what would i do now? i..

" Calm down i'm just joking..or did you really say that in your dream?" Christofer raised an eyebrow at me. Thanks to the Lord. "Of course i didn't say that" I rolled my eyes back. " It was just a nightmare" I whispered.

" Figured that out". He chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him. " Good night princess". He whispered getting out op from the bench.

"Good night Love" I smirked.