prolouge

Pain is their friend. It was nothing for them. A friend would never hurt their own friend, right? That was why they did not feel any kind of pain now. People would think they were in pain but they weren't.

Because they already felt numb. Numbness always there with pain. Both of them like a duo in one package.

That was why the pain was not any bother to them.
The numbness dulled it.

And they already forgot about the feels they felt in their own skin. Those people tried to break them. But they cannot see that they can't.

Torture?

Their game.

Psychology?

Their field.

Those people will go up the wall if this goes on. Those people need to know that they are unbreakable. They will stay together as one. But there was something always plaguing them to no end. Always there as a ghost.

Fatigue.

They were frustrated by it. Fatigue is the enemy of them. Fatigue makes them miserable and helpless. They hate it so much.

It doesn't matter anymore to them now. No words or taunt can slice them now. Pieces by pieces.

Their hearts and minds were clouded with anger, sadness, hurt and betrayal.

They can not see very clearly. They stab the left eye. That left eye belongs to her. Why did they do that? They nearly fall apart. They managed to keep it together and stand up on their own.

She still can see. That was because she was using his eye to see. They were one and will always be one.
But it hurts when the person they treasure stabbed her left eye leaving them with only one eye left to use.

They were grateful they could still see the world.

But it still hurts at the same time. Why does it hurt so much? She said to him that it will be okay and they will stay the same. But it did not. The pain was supposed to be their friend! Where was the numbness?!

Their world was as black and white all over.

Dark.

Empty.

Dull.

Numb.

Pain.

They still could cry. She was very mortified and glad that they could still shed some tears. It makes him very happy to know that it makes her cheer up. The Men in White were using all of the things that their hand could reach just to beat them to the batter and made them into a soulless shell.

They will never bow or stand down to anyone.

They will not whimper, sob, cry, scream or make any other pathetic display in front of anyone.

Their eyes only will show coldness and the lust for vengeance.

No mercy in those eyes.

They were used to suffer from those nightmares. But now..........

Freedom is their main goal and they finally have the opportunity to take it. They finally find a way to break free.

They are finally free.

''Finally!" They happily shouted in pleased. Despite their body bleeding to death because of all the open wounds, they still have the energy to run and they would not lose any hope and faith. They want this freedom a long time ago and they definitely will never let it go.