Chapter 31

"Brain Freeze!" Jack yells holding the side of his head,"it hurts so much," he says quieter.

"We told you not to eat so much," Jackie laughs.

"Did you really think I would listen to you," Jack whines.

"Well no, but I figured I'd still say it."

We've been sitting on the patio of the ice cream parlor for the last forty-five minutes.

"Jack, you know your suppose to eat your ice cream not smear it on your face," Xander jokes.

Jack glares at him,"You guys are bullies," then he gets up and moves to a different table. After a minute or so he gets up and comes back over,"I got lonely."

We all bust out laughing,"It's fine Jack, we missed you," I say.

I look over and notice Xander staring at me.

"Hello," I smile.

"Hello," he smiles back,"you know, we've never been on a date before."

I have to think about that for a bit but then come to the conclusion that he's right.

"Your right, we should do that soon," I say.

"Hey, we should get back you guys. It's getting late and I heard we'll have some scenes tomorrow," Jackie says.

"Boo! Party pooper," Jack says.

"Well someone has to watch over you guys."

We all get up and start walking back.

We get up to our rooms and go our separate ways. Xander follows me to my room probably to say goodnight.

I open my door and walk in but Xander stays outside the door.

"Goodnight Isabelle," Xander whispers.

"Goodnight Xander," I whisper back.

He leans in and gives me a soft kiss on the lips and walks back to his room.